• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2012 Ford F150 Regular Cab

Based on 727 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Great truck

By on Friday, January 21, 2011

"Return buyer, had a 2001 Supercrew and traded it in for a new 2010. This time we went with the 4x4. Tremendous interior room and standard equipment. Very comfortable for daily use and long haul trips. Can't recommend it enough."

the bumpers are cheap litewghts.

By on Monday, January 17, 2011

"Try rachetting a load around the rear bumper and watch it bend up with very little pressure. The front bumper looks good....but its totally Hollow 3 ft thru the center- only a 1" angle brace at bttm. connects the two sides-the rest in pop-togather plastic! covers,license plate frame, bumper caps, shrouds ect. A solid impact in front center will take it all out, radiator ect. till the engine hits Sure its space high tensile tin metal with chrome, but don't expect any safety from your 2010 f150 bumpers..."

Nice solid truck

By on Sunday, January 16, 2011

"I have owned my 2010 F150 5.4 4x4 supercab since thanksgiving 2009. In that time I have put 30000 miles on it. about 80% is daily freeway driving with little stop and go. The rest is trips to go camping and visiting family a state way. It has been great in 4x4 off pavement and in the snow too. My grips with the truck are the Transmission can take it's sweet time performing down shifts, thankfully most of the time it works wonderful but when it lags it lags in a big way. It seems to take power away completely from the wheels and the engine just gains revs until the shift. It may have more to do with the torque converter then the actual transmission. It has done so less with time though. Things I like about the truck most are the following. 1-Good gas milage for me 16.9mpg average. 2-Comfortable cabin and seats. 3-Handles well for a large heave vehicle. very controlled feeling chassis. 4-Sync works so well even with my Iphone. 5-Rear suicide doors windows roll all the way down. 6-Tows well even up to it's max 7-large gas tank 36.6gallons 600+ possible between fill ups Things I would change if I could. 1-Transmistion can be slow at time to down shift 2-Rear gear chunk sometimes when you get off the gas at low speed 3- Cruise control does not hold the car at a constant enough rate of speed for me way to much drift."

By on Sunday, January 09, 2011

By on Friday, January 07, 2011

Great truck!

By on Thursday, January 06, 2011

"I have had my 2010 F150 Platinum now for one year/15,000 miles. The fit and finish equals most luxury cars and it rides and drives like one too! I have had in the past few years a Chevy, Dodge and GMC truck and the new F150 easily tops them all."

HD F150 4x4

By on Sunday, January 02, 2011

"I love ths truck real sharp. This one is a head turner just needs a tad bit more HP. Otherwise just awsome and decent gas milage for such a large vehicle. Seats are a bit stiff not chushy but firm and supportive. Needs rear seat lighting. Happy Owner here."

Highly Disappointed - FX4 Stepside

By on Thursday, December 30, 2010

"Well, this is my first Ford since my father swore at them when I was 10. Now I know why. Terrible gas mileage and no power - I always find myself standing hard on the gas pedal to accelerate; even with the 5.4 liter. I am lucky if the cruise control will hold a speed +/- 4 mph and the 6-speed transmission is always shifting. I discovered a factory-defective rear window defroster after 2 months and had to go through arbitration with the Better Business Bureau to get it replaced after several months of letters and phone calls to Ford... Nice! The interior, at first glance, looks nice, until you realize it is all cheap plastic and and sounds accordingly every time it is touched. The plastic bedrail covers, tie-downs, and fender flares have faded and show the 'plastic swirl' already. The suspension squeaks terribly - enough that I hate driving around with the windows down. The lower radiator hose rests against the oil filter - I can see a blown radiator hose in the future due to Ford's poor design. And most embarrassing of all, I got stuck in the sand (with 4X4 and a locking rear axle!) Due to Ford's wonderful traction control, it wouldn't let me keep the tires turning. It is supposed to be over-ridden by holding the traction switch, but it resets so fast that I couldn't get out and sunk in. I had planned to keep it 8-10 yrs like all my vehicles, but I am already planning to dispose of this truck. This is my first Ford... and last. On a couple of positive notes, the rear seating area is huge and at least it looks nice sitting on the 20" tires (with the front 2" lift/leveling kit)!"

Has Everything and Safe

By on Tuesday, December 07, 2010

"I absolutely love this vehicle. I owned a 2010 F150 Lariat before I bought this one. The Lariat saved my life when i was hit going 50mph by a Dump Truck. It was totaled but my 9month old was completely fine. The rear heated seats are a wonderful upgrade and the cooled seats are something I will never go without again. I feel the safest I have ever been when in this truck and never have to worry if my child will be okay in an accident."

Great Truck!

By on Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"I love my F-150 and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new truck."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals