• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2011 Ford F150 Regular Cab

Based on 727 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Great truck

By on Tuesday, August 23, 2011

"Just put 60,000 on it and other than regular maint. i have had no problems drives great looks great."

Best Truck I have ever owned.

By on Monday, August 22, 2011

Pros: "Strong, fast and comfortable."

Cons: "None yet.."

"I have a 32' foot travel trailer (8100 lbs)and purchased this truck to tow it. I purchased a Lariat with the 5.4L 4x4 with the Trailer package. This package includes the brake control and trailer/tow mode. I have the 3.31 gears on this truck. I cannot believe how well this truck pulls my camper. I had a 2500 series Dodge before this truck and the F150 put's that to shame. The truck is great to drive (like a Lincoln on the inside) and is very fast. I had the truck a year and have not experienced one issue. The trailer sway control works great and I recieve about 8 mpg with the trailer towing on hilly terrain."

Disappointed

By on Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pros: "Nicely design and laid out interior, the sync is nice for the hands free connection"

Cons: "Low Quality, lots of problems like leaks and vehicle shutting down while driving"

"I have had seven different problems with the truck through the first 20,000 miles. At first it looks great and drives great but as time has progressed the truck has proven to be unreliable and of low quality. The truck has shut off while driving down the road several times and Ford says nothing can be done about it. The truck shakes/quivers for a few hundred feet at slow speeds after you drive over a bump of patched pavement in the road. The braking is not nearly as smooth as other vehicles I have driven. The transmission often shifts hard and at awkward times. At first I was pleased with the truck but that has turned to extreme disappointment. Cloth seats are already showing wear. Hardware underneath the rear seat is already rusting which I have been shown is typical of a Ford truck."

Love it but the seats are horible

By on Thursday, June 09, 2011

Pros: "Space, power"

Cons: "comfort"

"Love the ecoboost and solid design of most of the Truck. Seats suck for me. 1/2 hr and back starts to ache, hard to test drive that. Awesome truck if you have no comfort issues. SYNC is really cool and should be in all vehicles..."

Very nice truck

By on Monday, May 23, 2011

"I have the 2011 ford F150 XLT supercrew, 6.6 ft bed, 4x4, 3:55 rearend, and ecoboost engine, 60/40/60 front bench, xlt package, convience package, plus package, tow package, chrome package. This truck gets after it. I found myself driving it faster and it so smooth, I almost forgot it was a truck. I am averaging around 18.3 miles to the ciity driving, 21 highway. The crew cab is extremely spacious and you can fit 3 grown men, 6 foot tall and 220lbs each and have plently of room in the back. cons so far: I have the keyless entry and im stuck with the factory code..can't change it. I don't like the capless fuel compartment...something just doesn't seem right about it. still haven't pulled with it yet, but I will in a few weeks"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals