• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2011 Ford F150 Regular Cab

Based on 687 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

All in all excellent truck

By on Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pros: "Exterior look, interior features, smooth ride"

Cons: "gas mileage (even with EcoBoost)"

"Smooth ride, excellent offroad, quiet cab, love all features. Only compalaint is you get nowhere near teh EcoBoost advertised gas mileage, I average 16.2 over the past 25,000 miles. Great truck."

Great Truck, Very Happy, Ecoboost is Amazing.

By on Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Pros: "Great build quality, excellent fuel mileage, Fun!"

Cons: "Bad Speakers, no manual transmission."

"I needed the utility that only a truck bed could offer, I went to buy one of the last Rangers, and drove home with an 2011 F150 XLT Subercab Ecoboost 4x4. Really could not be happier. My F150 has been nearly flawless. The only issue I have had with it is with stock ford speakers, which have been replaces a couple of times under warranty. I am going to replace them with aftermarket speakers once the warranty is out. My other grip is that oil changes are challenging. The truck is fun to dive and very fast! The torque of the ecoboost comes in very early. the 4x4 works great but is almost not needed with the limited slip rear differential. I love the sounds the turbos make. I average 21 mpg in the summer in mixed driving and 19.1 in the winter. Pulled a trailer from Seattle to Minneapolis this summer and averaged 16 mpg, even through the mountains. I find the 6 speed automatic learning transmission to be adequate but wish there was a manual transmission option. I highly recommend that anyone considering a new pickup to consider the F150."

Great truck for the price. Roomy & Powerful

By on Friday, December 12, 2014

"I like my F-150 a lot. More than any other brand of truck you seem to get the most for the money that I spent. Pros: Great Price Extremely roomy crew cab Nice interior amenities Chrome package adds nice touch to XLT model Best turning radius I have driven in a full size Great looking dash configuration Average fuel mileage for Ecoboost is much better than V8 Cons: If you like to start fast off the line the Ecoboost is not quite what you would be looking for The cabin warms up very slowly on cold winter days. upgrade to heated seats to offset the warm up time"

great truck

By on Thursday, December 11, 2014

"best truck ever"

Quiet, comfortable, powerful

By on Tuesday, December 09, 2014

"Best pickup Ive ever owned!"

Ecoboost is awesome !

By on Saturday, December 06, 2014

"Best truck on the market !!!"

FORD MOTOR COMPANY BUILDS THE FINEST PICK-UP TRUCK

By on Friday, December 05, 2014

Pros: "BEST VALUE, LOOKS, DURABILITY, RIDE, GREAT SERVIC"

"FORD PICK-UP ARE OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY, VALUE, SERVICE, UTILITY, DURABILITY, BEST RIDE, MOST STABLE, PICK-UPS ON THE MARKET. THEY ARE A PLEASURE TO DRIVE. THEY HAVE THE MOST TASTEFUL INTERIOR TRIM AND COLORS OF ANY TRUCKS ON THE MARKET AND THEY ARE THE MOST DURABLE VEHICLES AVALIABLE."

Luxury at it's most achievable in a truck

By on Friday, December 05, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, very comfortable"

Cons: "High price but worth it"

Full set all weather fitted floor mats..carpet in pristine condition

"Traded a 2010 King Ranch in on a 2010 Platinum. Much more added luxury/performance than expected. Advantages of Platinum over King Ranch: 20" tires didn't cause vehicle to lane wander like 18" did. also re: tires: handled cornering much better. Navigation much different, much better, would get lost from King Ranch lower end version, Platinum version takes you by the hand and leads you exactly to your spot. KBB does not include in their options available to include in value given: integrated trailer brake controller; integrated tailgate step w/handle; 3.55 ratio limited slip axle= over 800.00 additional value listed on window sticker, not listed on KBB options. Also not given is an option to list new parts: a/c evaporator; sunroof carriage assembly= over 3000.00 in value installed @ dealership. These parts do not reflect the mileage on the vehicle but would seem as so. No option is given as to care given to vehicle: full synthetic oil used (much more expensive)enabling engine to be in better shape than mileage would reflect; never towed with enabling transmission to be in much better condition than mileage would reflect; bed never hauled in (no, don't ask me to help you move, I won't do it) which enables the bed to be in much better condition than the mileage would reflect. Beautiful two tone brown leather seats kept conditioned. Sun visor kept in back glass when parked to avoid sunlight ageing on back of back seat headrests. All in all, much more value than KBB listed value would reflect. A real keeper of a travel truck. 98% of mileage is freeway. Not ever hot-rodded nor taken to the woods hunting, mudding. I buy a truck for the height/view factor. If you sit higher, you see farther allowing you to avoid incidents on the highway you might otherwise have to rely on the fella's brake lights directly in front of you to do."

Full set all weather fitted floor mats..carpet in pristine condition

very comfortable ride , very powerful

By on Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, good looking"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"I love this truck and just about everything about it. It is hard getting use to the size as I went from a 3series BMW. Need to learn how to park is the first thing to learn. However I am a little displeased by the gas mileage. Sticker said 17-21. The average is always 16.5. However this puppy gets down the road with those twin turbochargers"

I enjoy this truck more than any I have owned.

By on Saturday, November 29, 2014

Pros: "Great handling on the road under load!"

Cons: "The main wire pack exposed behind left front wheel"

"We have used the truck to pull a 32 foot RV and it performed flawlessly for four trips across the US. Love driving it and the power/fuel ration is excellent."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals