2008 Ford F150 Regular Cab

Based on 2425 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

By on Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pros: "Runs great and has a beautiful profile"

Cons: "labors slightly pulling my trailer uphill"

The day I brought my baby home!

"I Love my Truck! I bought it to tow my concession trailer, and it pulls it no problem. My Lariat is so beautiful I get offers to buy it all the time, but no way!!!!"

The day I brought my baby home!

Luv, luv, LUV this truck!

By on Friday, August 31, 2012

Pros: "Bought this truck new in 08 at a great price."

Cons: "no complaints at all"

"Comfortable interior, drives like a car, VERY dependable, great performance. NO trouble with it yet in over 90,000+ miles! I'm going to keep this truck until it won't run any more. Absolute best vehicle I have ever owned!"

Best truck i have ever owned,Over chevy Dodge

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cons: "Uncomfortable on long distance trips."

Ice storm and blizzard drove through aftermath

"i purchased this truck about a year ago, The FX4 Supercab 4dr model. This Truck has been to Wyoming california Kansas, Tennesse, Arkansas, West Virginia, Pittsburgh, Arizona, Oklahoma,Texas,New York, New Mexico,Utah,Colorado,New Jersey, Pennsylvania (Currently) It has started every single time in -40 Degree weather in wyoming in october. It has dipped to 0 Degrees here in Pittsburgh Lately, I have gone days without starting it and snow sitting on it.It fires right up everytime.I have even made this mistake of leaving the headlights on all night and it started right up the next day. The Horn has never worked? but this truck i beat the heck out of it and it Runs like no other. It is my work truck. My everyday driving truck, The family vehicle, Everything.. Just towed a 38' Travel trailer with it that weighed 8000 pounds 600 miles from new jersey and pulled like nothing was there..The Gas Mileage is Horrible i must add.. I just put $110 Dollars in at $3.59 a gallon and it didnt completely top it off. But overall this truck is just amazing. Leather, Multi In dash cd, Navigation the whole bit..Never a check engine light, never a thing.. I have put roughly 50,000 miles on the truck since i got it and i am ashamed to say i went over 11,000 miles without even a tune up or even checking the dip stick of the oil. No Problems..You want a real truck buy a Ford F150.. motor trend truck of the year in its class 4 years in a row. Also the official truck of the pittsburgh steelers! Long rides across country are not comfortable is my only complaint the seats (Leather) just do not wrap you up and make you feel comfortable..your more or less Up and alert instead of calm and relaxed driving. That is if you get the leather and the Model FX4 im not sure how the other models (heritage King ranch are?? I speak from extreme experience in having many vehicles. I had a 2009 F250 Diesel Power stroke V8 with all the options and it was comfortable but the payments verses practicality did not match..Also had a 2001 GMC sierra for two years..Loved the truck but was plagued with numerous problems through out the time i had it. It was also a 4x4. I am an A.S.E certified mechanic but i do not work in the auto industry anymore..This truck is the best and the best part is it will Hold its value for years. LETS NOT FORGET FORD IS THE ONLY COMPANY WHO DID NOT TAKE ANY MONEY FROM THE GOVERNMENT BAILOUT!!! Support Our country, Support our troops.. American Made built to last! The Picture is from two weeks ago going through an Ice and snow storm towing my long travel trailer through it for 200 miles..Just look at the truck..truck is tough!"

Ice storm and blizzard drove through aftermath

Why Did I wait?

By on Monday, January 02, 2012

"Can not say enough good things about this truck! From Pulling campers, boats to horse trailers it has never let me down. When I need passing power, it's there. I can fit the whole family in it comfortable on long hauls. Have only had issues with a power window, thats it."

best truck ever!!!

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pros: "fast,well built, nice design."

Cons: "couldnt think of one at all."

lookin clean,always

"I bought this truck when turned 19. it had 70,000 miles already. I wont lie, i hot rod it everywhere i go, I also don't slow down for many potholes or bumps at all. I constantly go on road trips to Austin, Dallas, and Arkansas. I've had over 1000 pounds of granite and 15 bags of concrete and hardly felt it. Not to mention the mpg stays around 17 no matter what. So to say it short. It's one awesome truck. Takes allot of abuse. I'd recommend it to anyone.It's just a great truck."

lookin clean,always

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals