2007 Ford F150 Regular Cab

Based on 2404 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

Best Truck I have ever Had

By on Monday, January 20, 2014

Pros: "Changed the exhaust and bumped gas miliage to 20"

Cons: "Sound system wasent all that good an easy fix"

"Bought New off Ford Lot. Have put 260155 Miles on Her done nothing but put several sets of tires, a couple break jobs, and change the oil every 10,000 using Mobile One. Would still be going strong if not for the Deer that liked the way it looked driving down the road and decided to take a closer look. A 70 MPH it was not a pretty sight. Loved this truck"

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Saturday, December 01, 2012

"I bought the truck brand new. Semi taken care of, ie oil etc. It is the toughest truck I ever owned. Never ever will I trade or sell. Gets better than advertised gas mileage. Just replaced the battery last week, the only thing I've done to it, except oil, fluids,and wipers in 7 years! I normally only drive it to work. Drives like a luxury car."

LOVE this truck!

By on Monday, March 23, 2015

Pros: "smooth ride, great handling, sharp looking"

Cons: "none other than the tranny problem"

"Still get compliments on its look even though its 7 years old. Had to give a 5/10 reliability rating because had to have transmission replaced at 50K but NO other problems. This truck drives like car and still has a smooth ride. I'm keeping it until it falls apart."

Fantastic automobile. Purchased new and no problem

By on Tuesday, February 11, 2014

"I purchased this truck new and at 112000 miles all I have done is change oil, service Transmission as scheduled, second set of tires and front rotors and pads replaced one time."

Good truck.

By on Friday, January 18, 2013

Pros: "Good power, nice interior room"

Cons: "Not the quietest vehicle going down the road."

"Have owned for three months, previous truck was a 2005 F150, and the 2008 has impressed me much more than the 2005 did. Good power, reasonable fuel mileage considering what the vehicle is(crew cab 4x4 5.4L) and thus far no problems!"

My F150 Supercrew is the best Truck Ive Owned.

By on Thursday, September 06, 2012

Pros: "Safe Family Truck, comfortable and dependable!"

Cons: "Change the Seat Covers."

"First off, this is our second F150, the first was a 2003 Supercrew and we traded it in on a Toyota Tacoma thinking we would save on gas and regretted it. The Ford topped the gas mileage by far. We gave up comfort for nothing. So we traded the Tacoma in on a 2005 F150 Supercrew! The construction of the 05 Ford Supercrew really was a major factor in our decision, the frame construction and the safety features of the truck really sold us. The smooth ride makes you forget you are driving a large frame truck. To me the best. The performance of our F150 is amazing, we have taken many road trips and we get really good gas mileage for a large comfortable truck. On Highway we average 22 to 22.5 mpg, which I think is great for a large vehicle. Now the seats are comfortable but I don't care for the fabric they chose for this year model, as a mom it is hard to keep clean and shows even every water stain. Other than that, we love the room, the comfort, the dependability and assurance of knowing we are in a safe vehicle."

Reliable

By on Sunday, July 15, 2012

"204,000 miles and not a single repair. oil changes and tires."

This has been a great truck!

By on Sunday, January 25, 2015

Pros: "The 5.4 Triton engine is a good one."

"I bought it new in July of 2005. The miles are low because I had a company car. I had a couple of minor issues the first 6 months; a bad alternator and a bad coil. Those were repaired promptly and the truck still drives like new."

Fantastic when new.

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "Great in the snow."

Cons: "Engine dynamics & cost."

"I love this vehicle with the exception of the engine. The horsepower and torque is fantastic however the 5.4 Triton upon getting some mileage starts to eat spark plugs and coils as well as other internal mechanisms. The engine is a engineers dream but not so for the owner. The cost for repairs can be high due to the expertise required for a modern overhead camshaft engine of this genre. Other than that, the ride, 4x4 option and handling are great."

This has been one of the best Trucks I ever owned.

By on Sunday, October 06, 2013

Pros: "It has been a great Truck in all great to pull tra"

Cons: "gasoline mileage is 19-23"

Spotless looks new...

"No problems, other than maintence every 5,000 miles I have all documents pertaining to the truck. I just want something more conservative in gas.."

Spotless looks new...

Comfortable, Reliable, Tows like a dream

By on Thursday, February 16, 2012

"My F150 is ultra reliable, super comfortable, great for long drives, and gets suprisingly good gas mileage. On long hauls I easily get 24mpg, and 15-16 in-city driving. I towed a 20' trailer full of household goods from Washington to California and it was like I was pulling nothing. I couldn't even tell it was there. Mine has a 5.4 ltr engine which supplies plenty of power for towing. I am impressed with how comfortable it is, and it makes me feel safe. In trying to think of ways this truck could be improved, I just can't think of anything."

My Third F-150 I will always own a Ford Truck

By on Friday, November 28, 2014

"I purchased my F150 new in 2006 and except for regular scheduled maintenance this F 150 and the Two I owned previously have been 100% reliable. My 2006 has 269000 miles and stars up every time like the day I bought it. Except for the hole you will wear in the drivers seat and the $100.00 Spark Plugs the 5.4 triton requires you can't build a better Truck."

15mpg,clean,good truck

By on Thursday, May 22, 2014

"green color 4x4,some small dents in body. tailgate bent50%tires,uses no oil. regular service.handles nice.and is my second truck."

very nice

By on Thursday, April 03, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable ride"

Cons: "fuel economy isnt great"

"I got a good deal when I bought it, there have been minor mechanical issues but over all a good truck"

I am the only owner. Never been wreaked.

By on Saturday, February 22, 2014

Pros: "never been wreaked. Drives great."

Cons: "7 years old."

"this truck has been hi-way driven.gets around 20mpg ln long trips. comfortable interior.michelin tires.after the ice storm, I replaced the windshield."

Truck is 10 yr old and hasn't cost me ANYTHING :)

By on Tuesday, January 21, 2014

"This truck is the picture of reliability. Had the truck over 10 yrs and only spent money on reg maintenance. I had to replace the thermostat recently but that has been it! Great truck!"

This is a truck

By on Friday, July 26, 2013

Pros: "Solid and reliable"

Cons: "city fuel mileage is low"

"I bought this truck a couple of years ago and got a great deal. This truck drives excellent and the ride is pretty good. Overall, it is a solid performer and has no issues. The fuel mileage in town sucks. I get around 16 in town. I get around 22 highway. I do not drive crazy, I'm old and looking to protect my insurance premiums. I love this truck. It will likely be my son's first truck when I sell it to him in a couple of years. The reason I did not rate comfort and convenience higher is that there are no power locks or windows. I also do not have an accessory jack on the radio."

Very pleased

By on Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pros: "Very spacious and comfortable."

Cons: "If anything, the gas. But it is a truck."

"I have had my truck for a little over a year, and I can honestly say I will not have to get another truck for many years to come. I have the FX4 package, and I find everything to be in complete working order. I bought it used, so there are a few blemishes here and there, but it is a work truck, so it is to be expected. When it is not working, I take it off-roading. It has not failed to get me home and I don't expect it to. This is my 4th F-150 in 15 years, not because any of them were not good, but I kept getting newer ones and finally got the FX4."

Great truck

By on Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pros: "Great truck"

Cons: "No cons"

"I have own this truck for almost 6 years And the only problem I've had is drive,s side power window switch. It drives great and it handles load very well. I would and have recomened it to friend's and family."

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

By on Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pros: "Runs great and has a beautiful profile"

Cons: "labors slightly pulling my trailer uphill"

The day I brought my baby home!

"I Love my Truck! I bought it to tow my concession trailer, and it pulls it no problem. My Lariat is so beautiful I get offers to buy it all the time, but no way!!!!"

The day I brought my baby home!

I miss my truck.

By on Thursday, September 06, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, Powerful, great for hauling"

Cons: "Cam phasers"

"I bought this car new. I added everything I wanted to it, 20's, billet grill, duel exhaust. Then tinted All the windows. It's been the most comfortable vehicle I've ever owned. I've driven it 161000 miles in 7 years. I just paid it off and the motor blew up. The Cam Phasers failed. They are what keeps the timing of the motor. If you ever own a ford with a 5.4 V8 and it starts making a chocking noise. STOP! That to a mechanic and get it fixed. It will be a costly fix. But well worth it. I'm having to put a new motor in it at a cost of $6200.00. If you know someone that works for Ford you can get it for a little less. It was a hard decision to make, sell it or fix it? This Truck is a must fix. I love this truck. X"

Luv, luv, LUV this truck!

By on Friday, August 31, 2012

Pros: "Bought this truck new in 08 at a great price."

Cons: "no complaints at all"

"Comfortable interior, drives like a car, VERY dependable, great performance. NO trouble with it yet in over 90,000+ miles! I'm going to keep this truck until it won't run any more. Absolute best vehicle I have ever owned!"

Best truck i have ever owned,Over chevy Dodge

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cons: "Uncomfortable on long distance trips."

Ice storm and blizzard drove through aftermath

"i purchased this truck about a year ago, The FX4 Supercab 4dr model. This Truck has been to Wyoming california Kansas, Tennesse, Arkansas, West Virginia, Pittsburgh, Arizona, Oklahoma,Texas,New York, New Mexico,Utah,Colorado,New Jersey, Pennsylvania (Currently) It has started every single time in -40 Degree weather in wyoming in october. It has dipped to 0 Degrees here in Pittsburgh Lately, I have gone days without starting it and snow sitting on it.It fires right up everytime.I have even made this mistake of leaving the headlights on all night and it started right up the next day. The Horn has never worked? but this truck i beat the heck out of it and it Runs like no other. It is my work truck. My everyday driving truck, The family vehicle, Everything.. Just towed a 38' Travel trailer with it that weighed 8000 pounds 600 miles from new jersey and pulled like nothing was there..The Gas Mileage is Horrible i must add.. I just put $110 Dollars in at $3.59 a gallon and it didnt completely top it off. But overall this truck is just amazing. Leather, Multi In dash cd, Navigation the whole bit..Never a check engine light, never a thing.. I have put roughly 50,000 miles on the truck since i got it and i am ashamed to say i went over 11,000 miles without even a tune up or even checking the dip stick of the oil. No Problems..You want a real truck buy a Ford F150.. motor trend truck of the year in its class 4 years in a row. Also the official truck of the pittsburgh steelers! Long rides across country are not comfortable is my only complaint the seats (Leather) just do not wrap you up and make you feel comfortable..your more or less Up and alert instead of calm and relaxed driving. That is if you get the leather and the Model FX4 im not sure how the other models (heritage King ranch are?? I speak from extreme experience in having many vehicles. I had a 2009 F250 Diesel Power stroke V8 with all the options and it was comfortable but the payments verses practicality did not match..Also had a 2001 GMC sierra for two years..Loved the truck but was plagued with numerous problems through out the time i had it. It was also a 4x4. I am an A.S.E certified mechanic but i do not work in the auto industry anymore..This truck is the best and the best part is it will Hold its value for years. LETS NOT FORGET FORD IS THE ONLY COMPANY WHO DID NOT TAKE ANY MONEY FROM THE GOVERNMENT BAILOUT!!! Support Our country, Support our troops.. American Made built to last! The Picture is from two weeks ago going through an Ice and snow storm towing my long travel trailer through it for 200 miles..Just look at the truck..truck is tough!"

Ice storm and blizzard drove through aftermath

Why Did I wait?

By on Monday, January 02, 2012

"Can not say enough good things about this truck! From Pulling campers, boats to horse trailers it has never let me down. When I need passing power, it's there. I can fit the whole family in it comfortable on long hauls. Have only had issues with a power window, thats it."

best truck ever!!!

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pros: "fast,well built, nice design."

Cons: "couldnt think of one at all."

lookin clean,always

"I bought this truck when turned 19. it had 70,000 miles already. I wont lie, i hot rod it everywhere i go, I also don't slow down for many potholes or bumps at all. I constantly go on road trips to Austin, Dallas, and Arkansas. I've had over 1000 pounds of granite and 15 bags of concrete and hardly felt it. Not to mention the mpg stays around 17 no matter what. So to say it short. It's one awesome truck. Takes allot of abuse. I'd recommend it to anyone.It's just a great truck."

lookin clean,always

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals