2003 Ford F150 Regular Cab

Based on 1365 Ratings for the 2001 - 2003 models.

Rides like a Lincoln

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pros: "Well built & reliable`"

Cons: "15 mpg for the entire life of the truck but normal"

"By far the best truck I've ever owned. Normal maintenance and a few repairs over the 12+ years I've owned her. It owes me nothing. Well made & reliable That's why I don't want to give her up! Ford does a great job with the trucks. I hope they continue."

Best vehicle I've owned!

By on Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Pros: "Reliable if taken care of. Easy to work on."

"We bought this truck in 2005 with 95,000 miles on it and it needed new diff carrier bearings. I put them in and have had no trouble with it since. I have replaced all of the c.o.p.s with new MSD coils and it runs great. Very reliable. Mine is rated at 7700lbs and it has towed everything very well thats been behind it. I will keep this truck until I cant drive it anymore. Extremely pleased!!"

Love This Truck. Wish I Could Buy Another new 1

By on Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pros: "Good Truck, Never Let Me Down."

Cons: "Wish I Had Bought The 4Door So I Could Keep It."

"I have owed a few trucks in my 27 years of driving. This truck by far the best truck I have ever owned. I hate the fact that it is getting time to look for another truck. I have owned this one for near 10 years and it still looks and drives like its new. Of course I take care of the truck like you should but Ford did a wonderful job when they built this truck. I average 16-18 miles per gallon almost like clock work. That's good for any truck. I take this truck to be serviced every 3-6 k in miles which is about once every 4 months for me and its rare that I have to do anything major to it. Just followed the maintenance plan with the shop I use which is and ASE CERTIFIED SHOP "Advanced Auto Center" in West Sacramento and life has been good. If you are looking to buy this truck, it wont let you down. Enjoy!"

never want to get rid of this truck

By on Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Pros: "Also because I have arthritis in the neck and shoulders it is easy to get into."

Cons: "Every now and then it gets a dent, no fault of mine, that won't come out by itself."

"I purchased 3 used 2002 at one time at a great price figuring to sell 2 (at a good profit), get one free. My brother wanted one then my nephew wanted one an you can't make money on family so I got one at a good deal. This has been the best investment I have made. A great vehicle that does everything I want it to."

Great vehicle exept for the rust

By on Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pros: "good milage easy to drive."

Cons: "body sets little too high. I am 6 ft and have to hop in."

"Loved this truck until I found large rust hole under driverside floor. Other points rusting outbad. Outside body looks great drivers front bottom going. Heart broken. needs under coating avable. My last ford lasted 20 yrs because I had it under coated."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals