• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

1995 Ford F150 Regular Cab

Based on 659 Ratings for the 1992 - 1996 models.

Very Good Truck

By on Friday, April 24, 2015

Pros: "High Torque, Nice Interior, Solid Unibody Frame."

Cons: "Fuel Economy, Dosen't fit into small parking space"

The day I bought it- I have a toolbox on it now

"This truck is a very reliable work hprse. I have had a 5th wheel in it and moved mobile homes with it with only a 4.9 6cyl in it. Very Powerful Transmission with good torque. There's a reason that there's more 92-96 Fords on the the road than 92-96 Chevrolets, Dodges, and GMCs. It's great for out on the farm I work at. Even with 2wd I've only gotten stuck once and that was in a flash flood- and I take this truck mudding. I highly reccommend this truck to anyone looking for a sturdy, strong piece of American culture. If you have a family, I reccommend a 4 door unlike my regular cab."

The day I bought it- I have a toolbox on it now

WAS best Truck I ever had

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Blast to drive"

Cons: "350K miles work needed"

"I have had this truck since 1998. I bought it with less than 150k miles. I put all those miles on it. I treated her right and she treated myself, my husband, my daughter and NOW my son with the same respect! I love this truck, FORD ALL THE WAY. I don't know if it was the year or what, but reliability wise, THEE BEST. She NEVER left me stranded ANYWHERE. She just now is requiring MAJOR work. My husband passed away and she fell a bit. She needs a new trans and a new steering coloum. Other than that? She is still starting and all. I love her. Will not Sell or trade."

Really reliable truck

By on Thursday, February 20, 2014

"I've had this truck for 8 years now, and all I've spend next to nothing on maintenance. It's been really dependable and handled everything I've asked of it."

By on Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pros: "Truck is a blast to drive."

Cons: "Not even one ;)"

"I love this old truck have yet to replace any major parts. Small oil leak from rear main conveniently drips on the drive shaft and coats the underside for premium rust proofing. Rockers rotted out but the truck is from Maine with salty roads so its a given. I do love the truck though gets me from A to B and never complains. Her name is Grace <3"

Awesome truck!

By on Thursday, September 08, 2011

Pros: "Reliability, Dependability, Gas millage (for a truck)"

"I bought a 1995 F150 Regular cab with 119,000 miles earlier this year. This truck has been awesome! I love the power of the 5.0 and the gas millage is better than I expected. I get approximately 17.5mpg and thats with the A/C and occasional foot to the floor freeway ramp extravaganza! I gave a rating of 4/5 on comfort because with the regular cab there is not much room between the steering wheel and my chest. I am 6feet tall and find it a tad bit cramped. Overall very reliable. After I purchased the truck I put in a new battery and did all the brakes, but other than regular maintenance nothing else has been done or needs to be done."

got two love them both

By on Monday, October 13, 2008

"A few years ago we were looking for a good family truck, that could do our farm needs but still hold a 5 member family. We bought our first one, and my then 16 year old son loved it so much he took claim of it and when he graduated we gave it to him. and brought another one . was so impressed with the reliability of it that we gave that one to our 16yr old daughter. With the roads my children drive I feel alot more comfortable knowing they are in them trucks."

15 years out of this truck

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"fifteen years out of a truck thats seen its share of business use,personal use,and a notorious band. Thats my idea of a real fine truck!!!! If you could tell me my next F150 would give me the same thing,I'd buy another one for sure!"

why buy a new truck?

By on Friday, May 31, 2013

"I bought this truck new and have maintained it with documents. No real problems, just maintained to Ford specs. This is one of the best things I have bought in years, intend to keep it till it quits, then a new driveline."

Most dependible vehicle.... EVER!

By on Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"I have owned this Pickup for 12 years, and put nearly 200,000 miles on it, and never have had any major mechanical problem with it. it has NEVER failed to start on me, ever, the coldest Wisconsin winters, or the hottest..... I LOVE THIS TRUCK!"

reliability truck get in and go!

By on Thursday, June 26, 2008

"My truck has a 300 6 cyclender. fuel mileage is not great. I have pulled a goose neck horse trailer weighting over 12000 pounds with out any problems. Even here in east tennessee in the mountains! over all a lot of truck for the money!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals