2008 Ford Explorer

8.1

Based on 397 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

Great SUV

By on Thursday, August 02, 2007

"Only second to the Jeeps I have owned. Had trouble getting out of park as a previous owner mentioned as well as rear power window is now not working. But other than that the vehicle is very comfortable and reliable and looks great. I would buy another one."

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"I bought my Exployer XLT in April, 07 and I love it. I do not have one complaint about it. My husband and I have driven it from Florida to TN and on to IN. It was the most comfortable ride we have ever had. The third row seating is excellent and very easy to operate. I love the Cirrus radio. I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone. I have the V-6 and it performed wonderfully in the mountains. The leather seats are more comfortable than any I have ever had. ***** rating!!!!!"

Bad To Bader

By on Sunday, July 29, 2007

"Poorly builded, a piece of junk"

Great Vehichle

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"I bought my 2006 Explorer in April 2007. I have taken it on two long trips, and many one day trips. Anyone thinking about this vehichle needs to compare the V8 option to the standard V6. Mine is a V8 four wheel drive. I love it so far. It has the muscle and capability to go the places I like to go and the zip to pass quickly on two-lane roads. The only problems I have had are electric windows (covered by warranty) and one day it failed to start for a few minutes when I left wal-mart. Eventually it did start and I haven't had the problem again. It would make a great vehichle for famlies or anyone. I am single and it is a great fit for me. I have plenty of room when my family visits (optional third seat)."

Great value for the money

By on Monday, July 23, 2007

"My wife and I bought the Explorer because we are having our first baby in Nov. We bought the Explorer last year and I must say that in the time we've had it it has been a great vehicle and we have taken it on several long trips. It is roomy and comfortable and very functional for our needs. The 4.0L gives us plenty of hp and it gets decent hwy mileage for an SUV and a big 6 cyl. I am most impressed with the safety features since it is my wife's vehicle and will be carrying the baby around a lot as well. I would recommend one to any family looking for a nicely priced, optioned and safe SUV."