2007 Ford Explorer

8.2

Based on 412 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

Great value for the money

By on Monday, July 23, 2007

"My wife and I bought the Explorer because we are having our first baby in Nov. We bought the Explorer last year and I must say that in the time we've had it it has been a great vehicle and we have taken it on several long trips. It is roomy and comfortable and very functional for our needs. The 4.0L gives us plenty of hp and it gets decent hwy mileage for an SUV and a big 6 cyl. I am most impressed with the safety features since it is my wife's vehicle and will be carrying the baby around a lot as well. I would recommend one to any family looking for a nicely priced, optioned and safe SUV."

Dependable, Comfortable, Spacious

By on Friday, December 27, 2013

Pros: "ride, quality, appearance, spacious"

Cons: "mpg"

"I have put 130,000 miles on my Explorer since 11/08. Oil changes, thermostat housing, brakes and tires. Bought it knowing it had been wrecked, but price made me take a chance. Has never been aligned and doesn't wear tires. Had to replace one suspension bolt in the front that they missed when it was originally repaired. Gets about 20mpg on highway and about 15 in town. Good in snow. Rides great. Tows 5k with no problem. I would own another one in a heartbeat."

Best tow vehicle in this size ever.

By on Wednesday, May 01, 2013

"Quite, smooth and comfortable. Interior door handles are funky. Best tow vehicle for the size. V8 has power to do anything you need. Regularly pulls a 4000 lb trailer effortlessly. Transmission makes a clunk when cold but has never caused a problem. Ford could not find anything wrong. Love it, would buy another!"

the best car a have ever had

By on Monday, February 18, 2013

"i fall in love with this car @ first time, great look , amazing comfort, runs so smooth and super economic on gas. the best choice i ever made buying a car."

Best of everything

By on Thursday, August 23, 2007

"This vehicle is large enough for 7 people and can haul a lot of cargo with the rear seat down. Very reliable and easy to drive. Good mileage for an SUV. I average 18.5 city and just over 21 hwy. My wife liked mine so much she bought one for herself."