2009 Ford Explorer Sport Trac

Based on 185 Ratings for the 2007 - 2010 models.

Best little truck and SUV in one.

By on Sunday, June 30, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, ultimate flexibility, safe."

Cons: "A bit of a gas hog--but the quickness is worth it."

"I am going to keep this truck until the wheels fall off because Ford stopped making them. It is a great vehicle that gives me everything I need from a comfortable transport for me and my family to a work horse hauler. The V8 is powerful and lithe. The SYNC is so convenient, and the handling is Ford at it's best. I drove every small truck in its class, and this one had the best of everything. Plus, it was quick and responsive. I am a fanatic about having great steering and great torque for a quick off the line experience. In addition, the back seats are actually comfortable and roomy. I love being able to extend the truck bed with the rack extender and make many trips to the dump and to the local "good will." In addition, the 4x4 keeps my safe in winter as I live on a very steep hill. I can't imagine being without this great truck."

I love my 2007 Sport Trac - BEST used truck EVER!

By on Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pros: "Excellent ride & handling, great design overall"

Cons: "Gas mileage could be better"

"I recently purchased a previously-owned 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac with 48K+ miles. Love this truck! Handles and rides like a dream, extremely versatile, and great looking too (have only had it 3 weeks and I get compliments on it in parking lots all the time). Only gripe is that I wish it got better has mileage and had an auxiliary connection for my MP3 player (this 2007 was the first year of the remodel -- note: all later years have the auxiliary connection for the stereo). I have no idea why I never looked at this fantastic vehicle until now....but I am so glad I got one finally as they seem to be extremely popular trucks and they are holding their value. If you want a great sport utility truck -- the Ford Explorer Sport Trac is definitely the one to get!!"

Comfort of a car, flexibility of a truck. Great.

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

"This is a great vehicle. Purchased brand new, very comfortable to drive. This is a very solid car, made with quality in mind. Other vehicles of this type just seemed cheap and like a tin can. Have no complaints and have only had to perform normal maintenance such as oil changes and tires."

The total package!

By on Friday, April 13, 2007

"I absolutely love this truck! I test drove several vehicles before purchasing and gotta say it won hands down and probably my favoriite purchase yet. I did opt. for the limited edition with the V8. The options on this model are very nice and would recommend it to a future buyer. It was a little more $ for the limited and compared to other makes but the ride/power along with everything else is spot on. I use the truck to tow a bow rider boat and dont even notice the boat behind!! + + + + + Will purchase a future model if made like this!"

love-Love-LOVE my truck!

By on Monday, September 01, 2014

Pros: "Fun, perfect size, looks sharp, great ride!"

Cons: "They stopped making them!"

"THE best vehicle I have ever owned--bar-none. I wish I could clone it and have another new one, but Ford decided it was too good a vehicle and stopped making them in 2010. Perfect for my lifestyle, and no one makes anything even close. New pick-ups don't begin to stand up to the features,comfort and driving stability in Maine winters. Everyone I know sees mine and wants one--not available."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Explorer Sport Trac near Honolulu. See local deals