2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac

Based on 191 Ratings for the 2007 - 2010 models.

Great all around vehicle

By on Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"Love the look, room, ride and utility. At 6'3" I'm comfortable driving it and room behind me for a real adult. Wish Ford would replace 4.0 V6 with more fuel efficient technology. Excellent to take grandkids fishing and pulls boat easily. Overall would recommend...Ford, please improve fuel efficiency. 16 city and approx. 20 highway at 70-75MPH."

Surprising ride.

By on Saturday, November 21, 2009

"When the Sport Trac first came out I was not impressed. I didn't think it was a very good idea - after all, if you want a truck, get a full sized one. I found a lightly used Sport Trac at my local Ford dealer at what was a low price according to the Blue Book values. I thought I should at least check it out and was I surprised! It handles well, the V6 has plenty of power, and it is a very comfortable ride. Also, it is much easier to park than a full sized pickup, and as an added benefit, I am averaging 20 mpg combined city/highway driving. When I am mainly driving on the highway, I am getting as much as 24 mpg. All in all a very nice truck."

Good design

By on Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"Owned 2004 Sport Trac, gave it to my son has 71000 miles no problems, bought the 2007, looks great, 6.V alittle noisy, love the large interior, great ride, hasnt been back to dealer for any problems (yet). I find interior gauges differcult to see, especially the gas gauge, paid 24000 for it, put 8000 down and Im upside down by just alittle in the loan, that disappoints me, would I buy another, absolutely"

Unique Vehicle

By on Tuesday, April 28, 2009

"I traded a '04 Gen 1 Sport Trac in May 06 for this Gen 2 '07. The '04 was a neat vehicle but bottom of the line. This one is a top drawer, fully loaded Limited V8. Much better vehicle than the '04 except in one area......the 6 spd transmission. I started having serious probs with the tranny approx 1 mo after purchase. I was ready to unload it when, after the 4th time back to the dealer the prob was resolved (this was in Sept '07). I havn't had a prob anything since. I've had many, many new vehicles and I can truly say this Sport Trac is my favorite!"

I LIKE THIS VEHICLE 08 SPORT TRAC- ADRENALIN

By on Thursday, March 5, 2015

Pros: "GOOD LOOKING MUCH BETTER THAN ANY COMPS"

Cons: "Sync system has trouble discerning names to call."

"I have a Harley Davidson F150 and my SPORT TRAC ADRENALIN is just as fantastic as the Harley truck. My ADRENALIN rides great, accelerates very good, nice leather interior, and special appearance package is unique.I don't know why FORD quit making this vehicle."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Explorer Sport Trac near Honolulu. See local deals