2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac

Based on 190 Ratings for the 2007 - 2010 models.

Great all around vehicle

By on Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"Love the look, room, ride and utility. At 6'3" I'm comfortable driving it and room behind me for a real adult. Wish Ford would replace 4.0 V6 with more fuel efficient technology. Excellent to take grandkids fishing and pulls boat easily. Overall would recommend...Ford, please improve fuel efficiency. 16 city and approx. 20 highway at 70-75MPH."

2007 Great Vehicle

By on Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"With 55k on it, i must say i have enjoyed this vehicle more than any car owed. it is quiet and it rides great.... 1. i bot a boat and with an 8 banger it struggles a little on hills on interstate. 2. can't believe i paid 38 for it and its worth is now 15000. who was that masked man.....???"

It Very Nice

By on Monday, November 12, 2007

"When compared to other mid-sized trucks, the Sport-Trac is in a copletely different class-as long as you don't need a large bed to haul. The comfort and anemities far surpass standard pickups, and being realistic, the price is not much more. The gas mileage could be better, but I would still strongly recommend the V8. For only a slightly higher price, you get a very noticeable performance difference, and with the V8 and 6 speed, I actually get slightly better mileage than I did with my last Ranger V6 (same engine as Explorer) with the 5 speed."

Best Vehicle

By on Saturday, October 06, 2007

"I had the 2004 model of the Sports Trac and upgraded to the 2007 Limited. They only got better. The mileage is the same as a car. I went on a trip over 1,400 miles and it was the most comfortable trip yet. The smoothist ride over bumpy roads with the bed being fully loaded down. The mileage was great and I have a V8. It has all the comfort of a full size SUV, but is a pickup that you can haul anything. I will keep this one for as long as it runs."

I LIKE THIS VEHICLE 08 SPORT TRAC- ADRENALIN

By on Thursday, March 05, 2015

Pros: "GOOD LOOKING MUCH BETTER THAN ANY COMPS"

Cons: "Sync system has trouble discerning names to call."

"I have a Harley Davidson F150 and my SPORT TRAC ADRENALIN is just as fantastic as the Harley truck. My ADRENALIN rides great, accelerates very good, nice leather interior, and special appearance package is unique.I don't know why FORD quit making this vehicle."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Explorer Sport Trac near Honolulu. See local deals