2015 Ford Expedition Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $42,165 - $44,532.

10/7.2

8.3

Based on 3 Ratings for the 2015 - 2016 models.

ford saved my life

By on Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pros: "safe"

"this is a really safe suv i was headed home after picking up my kids from school in Mooresvill when a huge dump truck plowed into the passenger side than we tumbled into the water and we survived get this car and thank me later"

Great car for a great price

By on Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pros: "great price, family friendly."

Cons: "needs more second row legroom, not bad though."

"The 2015 Expedition is a great SUV. its roomy and pretty comfy. It makes my wife, kids and I happy while we all drive in it. The 2015 Expedition is a nice family car, with a good cargo room, but the Chevy Tahoe and GMC yukon have a little more room, its nothing to go too crazy about, but they are a little more accommodating. I think that the Expedition is priced better than the Chevy Tahoe/GMC Yukon and it is more fuel efficient by only 2 more mpg highway and 1 mpg city. The exterior facelift makes the truck fit in with the modern world, Great car, Great price, the 2015 Ford Expedition."

A Good family SUV

By on Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pros: "great price, family friendly."

Cons: "small cargo space, lacks second row legroom"

"The 2015 Expedition is a great SUV if all your looking to do is hall your family and tow your toys. Don't get me wrong the 2015 Expedition is very roomy and nice, but on a road trip longer than 5 hours, its not that good. My family and I took a road trip to California and the Expedition gets boring after a while. The second row isn't the best, with 37 inches of legroom, small adults or children should sit back there. The 2015 Expedition isn't loaded with that much technology considering we are in 2015, it has an 8 inch touchscreen that is pretty amusing, but you can't get that far into it. With only basic options like radio, nav, bluetooth and volume controls, the car doesn't have many vehicle customization settings. My family and I purchased the limited model and we like it. Its not a bad car in ANY way, but it lacks certain qualities. If you have a family of 7 or more, i would consider this car or the similar 2015 Lincoln Navigator. Overall the 2015 Ford Expedition is a great family car, but thats about it. if you want bigger, more luxurious car, look at the 2015 GMC Yukon or 2015 Lexus LX."