2013 Ford Expedition Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $36,812 - $38,731.

10/7.4

Based on 267 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Wonderful car

By on Monday, January 27, 2014

Cons: "Gas mileage !6- 21"

"Services has been exceptional"

07 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer, Great SUV

By on Monday, January 06, 2014

Reason: Time for new

Pros: "07 Eddie Bauer comfort, tech and reliability"

Cons: "Combined avg. 14 mpg (19 possible at 60 Mph Hwy)"

"Yes my 07 Expedition only got 14 combined mpg but through 110,000 miles it never stranded us and only once needed service other than routine maintenance ($100 for driver seat wiring/switch replacement). It hauled 7 adults in comfort and style and had some remarkable cargo moments as well with the two back row seats folded, including: 1 1/2 pallets of sod, sawed up tree after hurricane Katrina, 5 piece wicker patio set from Sam's (removed from packaging), garage cabinets in the boxes, new BBQ pit with lawnmower, holiday roadtrips, etc. The reasons we traded it in this year was to downsize the dimensions a little, plus get Bluetooth and navigation. Really struggled to find something comparable that was shorter with a comfortable third row seat. Ended up with a 13 Lexus GX460 thanks to an expiring tax depreciation credit on large SUVs but no comparison to the Expedition's 3rd row comfort or cargo capacty. Most likely would have gone with new Expedition or Explorer had it not been for Synch issues experienced by friends and family and not many appreciable updates to Expedition since 07."

By on Thursday, January 02, 2014

"I own a 2012 Expedition XLT with just over 39,000 miles on it. This is my second Expedition (my 2005 was likely the best vehicle I've ever owned). My 2012 has had some QC issues. The fan box had to be replaced b/c when you activated the re-circulation feature with the A/C it made a whistling sound that would drive you out of the vehicle. The right rear axle seal had to be replaced before 30,000 miles because it was leaking gear oil. The rear heater line fittings had to be replaced because they leaked. There is poor paint coverage on the underside of the body and it is showing surface rust at multiple location. Finally, the paint on the interior bottom edge of the rear lift gate has begun to bubble and peel off. While it is a much sturdier vehicle than any Chevy or Toyota I have owned, it is plagued with nagging quality control issues that a $40,000+ truck should not have."