2010 Ford Expedition

Based on 313 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Would have neer considered buying a Ford

By on Tuesday, October 23, 2012

"OK, I like nice cars but because of my height, my Lexus RX 350 seat just didn't fit and was causing lower back problems due to 30,000 miles a year. Looked at Mercedes 350 and was amazed that the lumbar support didn't raise above my lower tailbone. Looked at a Audi Q5, seats felt great except the back to front length is for small people. Decided to look at an Explorer, drove it, liked it, except the seat felt small. Was offered a test drive in the Expedition and thought, "Why not?" The ride is unbelievable, the electronics kill all other cars, and the inside was plush. I did get $6,500 off MSRP due to year end but I'm trying to figure out why anyone would spend the extra money on an Escalade, Denali, Mercedes 350 or Lexus GX460. I guess I was one of those who like the image of a foreign car. I am now a believer in Ford and proud of it."

Glad I did it!

By on Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"With the gas prices the way they are today buying this vehicle everyone thought I was nuts, but not everyone has 4 kids with a ton of friends! Mini-vans didn't have the leg room for me (I'm 6'4"), GM's were too narrow (I'm 280lbs) and not really comforble plus it wouldn't let me stretch up my left leg on long drives. I traded in my Honda Accord (4 kids remember) for this and I am glad I did. I can get in and out with ease and no back pain, the kids can spread out and not "Touch each other", the 3rd row folds down FLAT, awesome, not even my wife's 2007 Suburban does that! Comfort, drive...awesome. Get over the gas thing and realize it's a necessary evil and you are good. When a bunch of us adults get into for a show, all have room even in the 3rd Row. A must have."

The BEST SUV ive ever owned

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"I have a funkmaster flex expedition and I love this truck it has all the options on it and with it being a 1 of 1,000 i fell in love with this truck the first time i saw it and drove it.... is the most comfortable suv on the road and has great vision and line of sight so glad i bought this suv.....I will buy another one and would recommend one highly.....ROCK ON FORD!!!!!!!!!!"

I Love My Truck

By on Wednesday, June 22, 2016

"This truck has been amazing and reliable. I now have have 200,000 miles on it and still going strong. Original engine, trans, exhaust system and everything except the wear and tear stuff. I've used full synthetic oil and 93 gas in it from the getgo. it pays off in the long run. looking to get another 100k :)"

First Vehicle That made me want to spend my money!

By on Sunday, February 22, 2009

"I am the proud owner of a 2008 Ford Expedition EL King Ranch 4x4, and it is absolutely the most perfect SUV that I have had the pleasure of setting in. All of its creature comforts are remarkable. It's handling has to be something of legend as far as big SUV's go, and I say this with confidence, I live in the mountains of West Virginia and have owned and drove nothing but 4x4 trucks and SUV's my entire life. In my opinion Ford hit the nail on the head with this one. I am a professional heavy equipment mechanic for a Caterpillar dealer so I know alot about a good, tough and reliable machine. I know that at the end of an 70-90 hour work week, that I can look forward to feeling the rewards of what I work for when I go for a drive in Fords greatest creation."