2010 Ford Expedition

Based on 298 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Great 2007 Expedition EL

By on Thursday, October 15, 2009

"This vehicle is loaded with just about anything and everything, making it a joy to drive and travel in. The ride is smooth and not rough like trucks in general are. I upgraded the sound system (upgraded all 4 speakers and installed a power amp), which was very good to begin with, but now is dynamite! With its backup radar AND video camera, it is safe to manuver in parking lots as well. Its carrying capacilty is also terrific with it being the extended model. My wife and I can pick up 6 fairly large women at the airport and all of their luggage. This vehicle is truly a delight!"

very pleased

By on Saturday, September 19, 2009

"The quite smooth ride and just under 20 mpg for a vehicle with enough power to tow any of my toys is just what we wanted."

Newly a Ford Person

By on Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"Replaced a Chevy Taho with 2009 Expedition (Eddie Bauer). LOVE the vehicle. It was much less expensive than a new Tahoe, and much more practical seating. Gas mileage is about the same, but got FlexFuel vehicle which helps. Excellent dealing with Ford dealership, which acted like they wanted my business. Ford convert here!"

I <3 my Expie!

By on Wednesday, September 02, 2009

"I bought my 07 Expedition used from a rental car company. I've put over 20K in almost two years and have NEVER had to take it in for service other than a couple of recalls that were minor. I would definately recommend as long as the gas prices are staying low :)"

Great Overall!

By on Monday, August 10, 2009

"I have driven my 2007 Eddie Bauer Expedition for a year now. Overall this is a great vehicle. Love the ride and performance. Perfect for long road trips. Only killer is the gas. A few months ago thought I'd have to take out a loan - average 17 MPG mix of city & highway miles. Beautiful styling and very safe vehicles. Replaced a 2005 Expedition totaled in a head on with a drunken Explorer driver. My husband, daughter, granddaughter and I came through with minor scratches - the Explorer driver and passengers were not so lucky - So - we'll pay the big bucks for gas in exchange for the safety!! Thanks Ford!"