2009 Ford Expedition

Based on 313 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Newly a Ford Person

By on Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"Replaced a Chevy Taho with 2009 Expedition (Eddie Bauer). LOVE the vehicle. It was much less expensive than a new Tahoe, and much more practical seating. Gas mileage is about the same, but got FlexFuel vehicle which helps. Excellent dealing with Ford dealership, which acted like they wanted my business. Ford convert here!"

love this car

By on Saturday, August 2, 2014

Pros: "It feels really safe and drives like a dream."

"This car is wonderful if you need lots of room for passengers and gear. For a very large vehicle it gets reasonably good gas mileage if driven by someone who doesn't stand on the gas pedal - almost 15 mpg city and close to 18 mpg on the highway. Of all the large suv's available the ford expedition has cargo space that is easiest to access especially if the second row of seating is a bench seat."

hands down the best choice in its class!

By on Friday, December 6, 2013

Pros: "smart features, comfortable and safe"

"The expedition el is without a doubt the best choice in its class! The roominess of the third row is unmatched and can comfortably seat large adults well over six feet tall. The convenience of the automatic folding third row is also amazing. I don't know if its changed but when i was shopping for a large suv its competitors third rows were all manual. The sync system is also awesome- i particularly love the jukebox feature which allows me to record off of css and store all the songs in the jukebox. I love this car! it feels safe and has been an amazing people mover for me -don't know if i can ever downsize!!!"

I <3 my Expie!

By on Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"I bought my 07 Expedition used from a rental car company. I've put over 20K in almost two years and have NEVER had to take it in for service other than a couple of recalls that were minor. I would definately recommend as long as the gas prices are staying low :)"

Great Overall!

By on Monday, August 10, 2009

"I have driven my 2007 Eddie Bauer Expedition for a year now. Overall this is a great vehicle. Love the ride and performance. Perfect for long road trips. Only killer is the gas. A few months ago thought I'd have to take out a loan - average 17 MPG mix of city & highway miles. Beautiful styling and very safe vehicles. Replaced a 2005 Expedition totaled in a head on with a drunken Explorer driver. My husband, daughter, granddaughter and I came through with minor scratches - the Explorer driver and passengers were not so lucky - So - we'll pay the big bucks for gas in exchange for the safety!! Thanks Ford!"