2009 Ford Expedition

Based on 310 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Would have neer considered buying a Ford

By on Tuesday, October 23, 2012

"OK, I like nice cars but because of my height, my Lexus RX 350 seat just didn't fit and was causing lower back problems due to 30,000 miles a year. Looked at Mercedes 350 and was amazed that the lumbar support didn't raise above my lower tailbone. Looked at a Audi Q5, seats felt great except the back to front length is for small people. Decided to look at an Explorer, drove it, liked it, except the seat felt small. Was offered a test drive in the Expedition and thought, "Why not?" The ride is unbelievable, the electronics kill all other cars, and the inside was plush. I did get $6,500 off MSRP due to year end but I'm trying to figure out why anyone would spend the extra money on an Escalade, Denali, Mercedes 350 or Lexus GX460. I guess I was one of those who like the image of a foreign car. I am now a believer in Ford and proud of it."

The BEST SUV ive ever owned

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"I have a funkmaster flex expedition and I love this truck it has all the options on it and with it being a 1 of 1,000 i fell in love with this truck the first time i saw it and drove it.... is the most comfortable suv on the road and has great vision and line of sight so glad i bought this suv.....I will buy another one and would recommend one highly.....ROCK ON FORD!!!!!!!!!!"

Glad I did it!

By on Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"With the gas prices the way they are today buying this vehicle everyone thought I was nuts, but not everyone has 4 kids with a ton of friends! Mini-vans didn't have the leg room for me (I'm 6'4"), GM's were too narrow (I'm 280lbs) and not really comforble plus it wouldn't let me stretch up my left leg on long drives. I traded in my Honda Accord (4 kids remember) for this and I am glad I did. I can get in and out with ease and no back pain, the kids can spread out and not "Touch each other", the 3rd row folds down FLAT, awesome, not even my wife's 2007 Suburban does that! Comfort, drive...awesome. Get over the gas thing and realize it's a necessary evil and you are good. When a bunch of us adults get into for a show, all have room even in the 3rd Row. A must have."

Newly a Ford Person

By on Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"Replaced a Chevy Taho with 2009 Expedition (Eddie Bauer). LOVE the vehicle. It was much less expensive than a new Tahoe, and much more practical seating. Gas mileage is about the same, but got FlexFuel vehicle which helps. Excellent dealing with Ford dealership, which acted like they wanted my business. Ford convert here!"

I <3 my Expie!

By on Wednesday, September 02, 2009

"I bought my 07 Expedition used from a rental car company. I've put over 20K in almost two years and have NEVER had to take it in for service other than a couple of recalls that were minor. I would definately recommend as long as the gas prices are staying low :)"

Great Overall!

By on Monday, August 10, 2009

"I have driven my 2007 Eddie Bauer Expedition for a year now. Overall this is a great vehicle. Love the ride and performance. Perfect for long road trips. Only killer is the gas. A few months ago thought I'd have to take out a loan - average 17 MPG mix of city & highway miles. Beautiful styling and very safe vehicles. Replaced a 2005 Expedition totaled in a head on with a drunken Explorer driver. My husband, daughter, granddaughter and I came through with minor scratches - the Explorer driver and passengers were not so lucky - So - we'll pay the big bucks for gas in exchange for the safety!! Thanks Ford!"

First Vehicle That made me want to spend my money!

By on Sunday, February 22, 2009

"I am the proud owner of a 2008 Ford Expedition EL King Ranch 4x4, and it is absolutely the most perfect SUV that I have had the pleasure of setting in. All of its creature comforts are remarkable. It's handling has to be something of legend as far as big SUV's go, and I say this with confidence, I live in the mountains of West Virginia and have owned and drove nothing but 4x4 trucks and SUV's my entire life. In my opinion Ford hit the nail on the head with this one. I am a professional heavy equipment mechanic for a Caterpillar dealer so I know alot about a good, tough and reliable machine. I know that at the end of an 70-90 hour work week, that I can look forward to feeling the rewards of what I work for when I go for a drive in Fords greatest creation."

BEST OF THE LARGE SUV'S

By on Monday, March 03, 2008

"I TEST DROVE EVERY LARGE SUV BUILT BEFORE BUYING MY EXPEDITION. I LOVED THE FOLD DOWN REAR SEATS AND POWER LIFT GATE AND OVERALL STYLING OVER THE OTHER SUV'S. GAS MILEAGE IS REALLY NOT THAT BAD CONSIDERING THE SIZE/WEIGHT AND THE STRONG 351 ENGINE. ON A LONG TRIP TO FLORIDA, I AVERAGED 22.5 MPH, AND AROUND TOWN IT GETS 17-18. I USE IT TO PULL A 27FT TRIPPLE TOON PONTOON BOAT THAT WEIGHS OVER 5000 POUNDS, AND THE EXPEDITION HAS NO PROBLEM PULLING IT OUT OF THE WATER WITH A STEEP RAMP. I HAVE BEEN VERY PLEASED WITH THIS VEHICLE AND PLAN ON KEEPING IT UNTIL IT HAS AGED OUT.......100,000 MILES OR MORE"

Love It

By on Saturday, December 29, 2007

"This is our 2nd Expedition and we could not be happier. It hauls our Doberman, golf clubs, bowling balls and more. The ride is like floating on air (especially compared to our '01 Corvette). We had a small problem with the Expedition emblem edge becoming unstuck on the driver side, but our dealer corrected it (and also replaced the one on the passenger side because it too, looked a little less than perfect). A trip is a pleasure and who would think air-conditioned seats would really make a difference, but they do. We would highly recommend this to anyone."

I LOVE MY TRUCK!!!!

By on Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"Traded in my 04 Exped EB for the 07 EXP EL Eddie B. GREAT MOVE.......NO REGRETS! Only con: silver trim on gear shift and center console reflects sunlight into my eyes sometimes. PROS: Smooth ride, great handling, less road noise, power liftgate, better wireless headsets, power foldflat 3rd row seats, super comfy seats, love the leather, black carpet and headliner means no more stains! Rear parking sensors and better exterior design allowed me to parallel park yesterday. HEATED and COOLED front row seats are SOOO amazing! Gas mileage has improved steadily after first oil change at 5k miles. Started out 14.4, getting 16.3 now just running around town.......haven't taken any long trips yet. There is so much space in this truck that my kids don't argue anymore about sitting next to each other. We sit a car seat, a booster seat and 5 adult (size) passengers easily and comfortably. We chose captains chairs for the second row seats.....easy access to the 3rd row!. Test drove the GM products......hated em! Uncomfortable and poor handling. Little pricey on the Ford, but its worth it...the comfort, ride, luxury can't be beat! Would do it again! Too bad a few people have gotten a bad truck, but that can happen with any make and model. My truck is wonderful and I highly recommend the 07 EXP EL Eddie Bauer or Limited."