2009 Ford Expedition

Based on 307 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

I <3 my Expie!

By on Wednesday, September 02, 2009

"I bought my 07 Expedition used from a rental car company. I've put over 20K in almost two years and have NEVER had to take it in for service other than a couple of recalls that were minor. I would definately recommend as long as the gas prices are staying low :)"

Great Overall!

By on Monday, August 10, 2009

"I have driven my 2007 Eddie Bauer Expedition for a year now. Overall this is a great vehicle. Love the ride and performance. Perfect for long road trips. Only killer is the gas. A few months ago thought I'd have to take out a loan - average 17 MPG mix of city & highway miles. Beautiful styling and very safe vehicles. Replaced a 2005 Expedition totaled in a head on with a drunken Explorer driver. My husband, daughter, granddaughter and I came through with minor scratches - the Explorer driver and passengers were not so lucky - So - we'll pay the big bucks for gas in exchange for the safety!! Thanks Ford!"

Urban Assault Vehicle

By on Tuesday, June 09, 2009

"Great car. Guzzles gas but is a dream car on the highway. Unbeatable rig for fighting your way in and out of NYC. Only problem has been a defective factory installed battery which took two dealers and alot of brain damage to figure out the problem. Great drink holders, headroom, etc. Gas tank is too small for long road trips."

Great Vehicle

By on Saturday, December 06, 2008

"My Ford Expedition is amazing I love it, I have three sons and a wife. Has plenty of room for all their football equiptment, and basket ball stuff it is great for daily driving and especially on vacations."

Glad I did it!

By on Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"With the gas prices the way they are today buying this vehicle everyone thought I was nuts, but not everyone has 4 kids with a ton of friends! Mini-vans didn't have the leg room for me (I'm 6'4"), GM's were too narrow (I'm 280lbs) and not really comforble plus it wouldn't let me stretch up my left leg on long drives. I traded in my Honda Accord (4 kids remember) for this and I am glad I did. I can get in and out with ease and no back pain, the kids can spread out and not "Touch each other", the 3rd row folds down FLAT, awesome, not even my wife's 2007 Suburban does that! Comfort, drive...awesome. Get over the gas thing and realize it's a necessary evil and you are good. When a bunch of us adults get into for a show, all have room even in the 3rd Row. A must have."