2008 Ford Expedition

Based on 275 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Hubby wants me to trade in, I'd rather trade HIM!

By on Friday, August 22, 2014

Pros: "Versatility, Power & Performance"

"I bought my 2008 used/lease surrender, in 2009. I LOVE IT! It's huge and a beast in the snow...in fact it's nick-named Yheti (after tearing thru a huge snow drift on a girl trip to the Finger Lakes in February - lots of icy snow). In fact this was a trade in for a 2004 Expedition (which was hit by a guy running a stop sign clipping my back end) That's a funny story...My mom and 5 year old were in Ole Blue, and wanted to know why I was pulling off the road...they didn't even realize we had been hit!! $7000 worth of damage/repair and it was back on the road...until the Yheti was spotted at the dealership! Poor Blue...he had to go. I take it off road in the Adirondacks all the time, tow a boat, jet ski, landscaping trailer and drive it like a TRUCK - much to my husbands dismay!!! He considers it a luxury vehicle...which it IS all that and more! It has the versitility of a truck and beauty & etras to take to Saratoga to rub elbows with the $bags$. And, yeah it may be a gas guzzler but if you need the extra-power & pickup plus room for the kids & dogs (2 - 80# labs take up the back quite comfortably with no issues/fighting)....not to mention the entertainment package and Sirus - it's a win, win..and like I said...I don't want to trade in - just was curious on value (2 offers to buy Yheti already!) - I'd rather trade in the hubby...ok maybe not -or maybe?!"

This vehicle is the best I have ever owned.

By on Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Pros: "Everfything is good"

Cons: "I have no sunroof, but everything else"

"This vehicle, high mileage, but with normal servicing and normal replacement, ie tires, wipers, alignment, etc., is the best I have ever had. The interior is still in high quality, the exterior, no wrecks, is in very good condition. Gas mileage is what I consider good, highway is right at 18mph, and town is right at 20mph. HAve absolutely no complaints about this vehicle and would drive it anywhere."

Have enjoyed owning this vehicle,

By on Monday, August 11, 2014

"Excellent condition, exterior Dark Copper CC Metallic, interior Camel Leather Captains chairs, third row seating. Power lift gate, rear seat entertainment DVD, power moon roof, all the extras."

Great vehicle

By on Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Pros: "Dependable and comfortable vehicle."

Cons: "Too much Road noise, too little lighting in car."

"Love this vehicle except for a few minor changes I"

love this car

By on Saturday, August 02, 2014

Pros: "It feels really safe and drives like a dream."

"This car is wonderful if you need lots of room for passengers and gear. For a very large vehicle it gets reasonably good gas mileage if driven by someone who doesn't stand on the gas pedal - almost 15 mpg city and close to 18 mpg on the highway. Of all the large suv's available the ford expedition has cargo space that is easiest to access especially if the second row of seating is a bench seat."