2008 Ford Expedition

Based on 276 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Overall great value for the money

By on Thursday, September 11, 2014

Pros: "Good value, does everything you would expect"

Cons: "mileage could be better, poor spark plug design"

"Great balance of utility and luxury. Worked well towing, and hauling our family of five to and fro, vacations etc. almost never let us down. Only repairs so far have been to the rear a/c vent, to replace the Spark Plugs was a very large expense, $800 due to poor engineering which has since been fixed in later models, fuel pump, brakes, tires, batteries, transmission fluid swap, basic maintenance. Air conditioning now needs repair, have not determined the problem as of yet."

Hubby wants me to trade in, I'd rather trade HIM!

By on Friday, August 22, 2014

Pros: "Versatility, Power & Performance"

"I bought my 2008 used/lease surrender, in 2009. I LOVE IT! It's huge and a beast in the snow...in fact it's nick-named Yheti (after tearing thru a huge snow drift on a girl trip to the Finger Lakes in February - lots of icy snow). In fact this was a trade in for a 2004 Expedition (which was hit by a guy running a stop sign clipping my back end) That's a funny story...My mom and 5 year old were in Ole Blue, and wanted to know why I was pulling off the road...they didn't even realize we had been hit!! $7000 worth of damage/repair and it was back on the road...until the Yheti was spotted at the dealership! Poor Blue...he had to go. I take it off road in the Adirondacks all the time, tow a boat, jet ski, landscaping trailer and drive it like a TRUCK - much to my husbands dismay!!! He considers it a luxury vehicle...which it IS all that and more! It has the versitility of a truck and beauty & etras to take to Saratoga to rub elbows with the $bags$. And, yeah it may be a gas guzzler but if you need the extra-power & pickup plus room for the kids & dogs (2 - 80# labs take up the back quite comfortably with no issues/fighting)....not to mention the entertainment package and Sirus - it's a win, win..and like I said...I don't want to trade in - just was curious on value (2 offers to buy Yheti already!) - I'd rather trade in the hubby...ok maybe not -or maybe?!"

This vehicle is the best I have ever owned.

By on Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Pros: "Everfything is good"

Cons: "I have no sunroof, but everything else"

"This vehicle, high mileage, but with normal servicing and normal replacement, ie tires, wipers, alignment, etc., is the best I have ever had. The interior is still in high quality, the exterior, no wrecks, is in very good condition. Gas mileage is what I consider good, highway is right at 18mph, and town is right at 20mph. HAve absolutely no complaints about this vehicle and would drive it anywhere."

Have enjoyed owning this vehicle,

By on Monday, August 11, 2014

"Excellent condition, exterior Dark Copper CC Metallic, interior Camel Leather Captains chairs, third row seating. Power lift gate, rear seat entertainment DVD, power moon roof, all the extras."

Great vehicle

By on Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Pros: "Dependable and comfortable vehicle."

Cons: "Too much Road noise, too little lighting in car."

"Love this vehicle except for a few minor changes I"