2008 Ford Expedition

Based on 301 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Would have neer considered buying a Ford

By on Tuesday, October 23, 2012

"OK, I like nice cars but because of my height, my Lexus RX 350 seat just didn't fit and was causing lower back problems due to 30,000 miles a year. Looked at Mercedes 350 and was amazed that the lumbar support didn't raise above my lower tailbone. Looked at a Audi Q5, seats felt great except the back to front length is for small people. Decided to look at an Explorer, drove it, liked it, except the seat felt small. Was offered a test drive in the Expedition and thought, "Why not?" The ride is unbelievable, the electronics kill all other cars, and the inside was plush. I did get $6,500 off MSRP due to year end but I'm trying to figure out why anyone would spend the extra money on an Escalade, Denali, Mercedes 350 or Lexus GX460. I guess I was one of those who like the image of a foreign car. I am now a believer in Ford and proud of it."

I love my Ford Expedition

By on Saturday, October 06, 2012

Pros: "comfort and reliability"

Cons: "after 100K it starts to need a little attention"

"I have loved driving this car with virtually no repairs until 100K after the 100K I started having a few little repairs. Looking to replace my car with the very same car brand new."

SUV Heaven

By on Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"Since 1993 I have had 3 Suburbans, 1 Tahoe, 1 Navigator, 1 Exployer, and 1 Expedition. My 2007 Expedition EL Limited by far is the BEST! If only that first year depreciation wasn't so bad, I'd say it's perfect."

The BEST SUV ive ever owned

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"I have a funkmaster flex expedition and I love this truck it has all the options on it and with it being a 1 of 1,000 i fell in love with this truck the first time i saw it and drove it.... is the most comfortable suv on the road and has great vision and line of sight so glad i bought this suv.....I will buy another one and would recommend one highly.....ROCK ON FORD!!!!!!!!!!"

Unsurpassed

By on Tuesday, September 07, 2010

"I've now had my Expedition for almost three years. Over these years, I have had the opportunity to rent many competitors of the Expedition, knowing that I will need a replacement as my lease runs out. The Expedition has a better ride and more power than the Escalade; has better fit & finish quality and less noise than the Enclave; and has more utility and comparable operating costs to the Q7. Now, I realize these are not direct competitors...they are more upscale, which is why I thought I would be impressed- I wasn't. My Expedition has had flawless performance, quality, and reliability while providing a comfortable ride with bold looks. My only suggestion would be to offer a diesel or natural gas engine option as the Expedition is thirsty."