2005 Ford Expedition

Based on 597 Ratings for the 2003 - 2006 models.

Wish I had two of them

By on Thursday, March 05, 2015

Pros: "Everything there is."

Cons: "Limited trunk space with third row up"

"This is my wifes vehicle and it is absolutely amazing. I would buy it again in a heart beat. I have had no trouble with it other than the normal wear and tear. I can't say enough good things about this vehicle."

Is a Workhorse of a Car

By on Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Pros: "Space, easy to maintain, parts are cheap, reliable"

Cons: "It is gas guzzler but it is to be expected."

"I bought this rig brand new back in 2006 and, so far has been pretty reliable car until recently when I had to repair the AC and the water pump. I just put a third set of brand new tires and there is some body work that is being done with the intent of bringing some of the new feeling back. I am replacing the DVD player since the one that came with it would not turn off but, I got one cheap and brand new. I also reupholstered the bottom part of the seats up front since they were ripped due to too much use. The intent is to keep it for another 9 years or for as long as continues to be economical to maintain. This rig has been impeccably maintained. I have taken this monster on long trips even one to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico from Pasadena. No problems are all, very reliable would highly recommend. I do suggest not to let the small things that need repair accumulate. For the most part, if I need anything for it, there are plenty of parts to be had on ebay. I had to replace the driver side power window controls, the price $15.00 and a pair of pliers. I highly recommend this car and, when the time comes, I'll buy a new one in zinch."

Best car ever.

By on Friday, February 27, 2015

Pros: "Turns on a dime and easy to park. User friendly."

"I love this car. It has performed above expectations in every way. It is a great city or highway car and has been driven in all terrains from mountains to city congestion. It hauls kids, furniture and old ladies. The electronic third seat makes it so easy to configure. Even older ladies can get into the back and have plenty of leg room. I will drive this car as long as I can. It has been well maintained and has had almost zero problems. It even delivered us to the front of my house before stopping when a servicer put in a defective transmission cap and it lost all of its fluid. I will buy another when the time comes."

Has been a great, reliable comfortable vehicle.

By on Saturday, February 21, 2015

Pros: "Comfort and size"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"I have never had a major negative issue with this car. It has been completely reliable and comfortable. I used it for traveling hundreds of miles for travel sports for my kids and thousands of miles on vacation trips."

Great Vehicle-Loaded

By on Friday, February 06, 2015

Pros: "Very comfortable and dependable"

Cons: "No four wheel drive"

"Also has heated seats, DVD player in back seat. Automatic 3rd seat rise & lower. All seats behind front lay down flat and second row removeable. Extra car chargers in front & back along with extra cup holders in back."

!0 years of dependable driving.

By on Friday, February 06, 2015

Pros: "plenty of room for grand kids and their stuff"

Cons: "Hard to keep plastic parts black & good looking"

"Bought new and We have driven this rig every day around the county for the past 10 years. The only problems has been window lift motors. I've replaced 3 in the past 10 years. Has had good care, we are not abusive drivers and always get the rig serviced when it is due."

an excellent vehicle to have

By on Monday, January 26, 2015

"I have this truck since 2005, and when I bought it ,it only had 28,000. miles on it. which is fair to say that im the second owner. the only thing that I change on it was the battery and alternator. plus you know wear and tear tires oil changes ect.this truck is a MONSTER and very very reliable vehicle. have taken many trips to lake Charles in it , handle smooth on the road with cruise control. you can sit 8 people in it very comfortable."

Very convent car, seat rows 2 & 3 fold flat.

By on Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Pros: "A very convient car to own. The 2 & 3 row seats of"

Cons: "13.8 MPG"

"Great car, and after a decade everything still works and works well. I am the original owner and its always been garaged."

Ford cut corners

By on Friday, December 05, 2014

Pros: "The paint has held up"

Cons: "too expensive to operate"

"Vehicle was priced like luxory SUV, but ford cut so many hidden corners that it is not until after the warranty you learn how often and how expensive each thing is. By example $450 to replace a mixing actuator, $3000 for struts, Indepedent rear suspension required it own alignment, oilfiter that is inaccessible for home mechanic, Continental tires that delaminate right at 30,000 miles - but Ford does nothing (on one tire, the tread flew off and the tire nevr went flat - when they claimed it was a road hazzard, I asked why the air pressure never went down - no answer), brakes that squeal 1000 miles after adjustment or replacement, seat belts that do not buckle in the rear seat. It goes on... vehicle is paid for, I have been able to learn auto mechanics and fix it myself so it does not makes sense to sell until the motor gives out - but why should I have to learn how to pull a dash board to replace a $40 plastic gear in the heater control - where the shop quotes $1100?"

Best car I ever owned.

By on Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Pros: "Very functional family vehicle."

Cons: "None really."

"328,000 miles and still rolling strong. No issues. Just put in oil and gas. At 328,000 miles and getting 17 mpg. Just keeps going."