2005 Ford Expedition

Based on 599 Ratings for the 2003 - 2006 models.

BEST CAR EVER

By on Friday, March 27, 2015

"We have owned our Expedition 8 years. It had 60,000 miles on it when we bought it. This car has not been driven every day mostly for trips and being able to take my grandkids all together at a time. This car has never left me stranded and only selling because we purchased a 5th wheel and need a truck to pull the camper. Very clean, no dents or dings on outside. It has never been wrecked and serviced regularly. Hate to see it go but ready to do some traveling in RV."

Best vehicle

By on Saturday, March 07, 2015

"I bought my Expedition new. I have had it for 11 years and other than regular maintenance, I have not put any money into this car.. LOOKS awesome and runs awesome"

Wish I had two of them

By on Thursday, March 05, 2015

Pros: "Everything there is."

Cons: "Limited trunk space with third row up"

"This is my wifes vehicle and it is absolutely amazing. I would buy it again in a heart beat. I have had no trouble with it other than the normal wear and tear. I can't say enough good things about this vehicle."

Is a Workhorse of a Car

By on Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Pros: "Space, easy to maintain, parts are cheap, reliable"

Cons: "It is gas guzzler but it is to be expected."

"I bought this rig brand new back in 2006 and, so far has been pretty reliable car until recently when I had to repair the AC and the water pump. I just put a third set of brand new tires and there is some body work that is being done with the intent of bringing some of the new feeling back. I am replacing the DVD player since the one that came with it would not turn off but, I got one cheap and brand new. I also reupholstered the bottom part of the seats up front since they were ripped due to too much use. The intent is to keep it for another 9 years or for as long as continues to be economical to maintain. This rig has been impeccably maintained. I have taken this monster on long trips even one to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico from Pasadena. No problems are all, very reliable would highly recommend. I do suggest not to let the small things that need repair accumulate. For the most part, if I need anything for it, there are plenty of parts to be had on ebay. I had to replace the driver side power window controls, the price $15.00 and a pair of pliers. I highly recommend this car and, when the time comes, I'll buy a new one in zinch."

Best car ever.

By on Friday, February 27, 2015

Pros: "Turns on a dime and easy to park. User friendly."

"I love this car. It has performed above expectations in every way. It is a great city or highway car and has been driven in all terrains from mountains to city congestion. It hauls kids, furniture and old ladies. The electronic third seat makes it so easy to configure. Even older ladies can get into the back and have plenty of leg room. I will drive this car as long as I can. It has been well maintained and has had almost zero problems. It even delivered us to the front of my house before stopping when a servicer put in a defective transmission cap and it lost all of its fluid. I will buy another when the time comes."