2001 Ford Expedition

Based on 789 Ratings for the 1997 - 2002 models.

Best Ride Yet!

By on Friday, March 5, 2010

"I have owned this 99 Expedition 2wd Eddie Bauer Edition for 3 years. When I got it it had 110,000 miles on it. It now has 160,000 on it and is still going strong. Only problem I have ever had with it was due to the cad. converter and brakes. Before getting this vehicle I searched and searched for a good spacious dependable vehicle and after seeing this one I decided to get it. What a wise choice!! The gas mileage is only about 15 mpg, but hey the comfort makes up for that tri fold. The value of this SUV went down the tubes after everyone started "going green" but I don't expect to sell my expedition any time soon so that does not matter to me either. I LOVE MY EXPEDITION!!! In my opinion, you can't go wrong when buying one. My next vehicle (after my current Expedition dies) will be another Expedition."

expedition review

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"We are still the first owner's on this vehicle. It has been through numberous road trips. We have drove it from Iowa to Florida and back with no problems with four kids. It has enough room that they all can have their own space. I love the fold down cup holder in the second seat row. It is great for kids that are in a car seats. They can actually reach the cup holders. I do not like how the third seat was design on this model. It is very heavy and bulky to take out if you need to remove it. I wish that the third seat would have fold down like the second row does. Also if you put in two car seats in the third row, the car seat on the passenger side will lean towards the window since their is a gap between the seat and the window."

2000 expedition

By on Friday, February 15, 2008

"A workhorse, pulls heavy loads with ease. 11-14 mpg with 4wd and tow package. Cabin space is huge and confortable. Ride is pleasant and quiet."

I couldn't ask for more!

By on Sunday, October 16, 2011

"After 240,000 miles, all I've done is tires, shocks, ball joints, an alternator, two sets of plugs and regular oil changes. Whether around town, towing, highway miles, hauling heavy loads...it's been, by far, the best vehicle I've ever owned."

Incredible vehicle!

By on Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pros: "Perfect vehicle."

Cons: "Gas, but worth every gallon!"

"I will never own another vehicle! My 1999 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer edition is the one. 170,000 and ZERO problems. No matter what happens to her in the future, she will be repaired, rebuilt whatever it takes to get her back on the road. This is a great SUV, get one!!!"