2011 Ford Expedition EL

Based on 263 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Acceptable

By on Thursday, January 02, 2014

"I own a 2012 Expedition XLT with just over 39,000 miles on it. This is my second Expedition (my 2005 was likely the best vehicle I've ever owned). My 2012 has had some QC issues. The fan box had to be replaced b/c when you activated the re-circulation feature with the A/C it made a whistling sound that would drive you out of the vehicle. The right rear axle seal had to be replaced before 30,000 miles because it was leaking gear oil. The rear heater line fittings had to be replaced because they leaked. There is poor paint coverage on the underside of the body and it is showing surface rust at multiple location. Finally, the paint on the interior bottom edge of the rear lift gate has begun to bubble and peel off. While it is a much sturdier vehicle than any Chevy or Toyota I have owned, it is plagued with nagging quality control issues that a $40,000+ truck should not have."

It is big, nothing else good about the Expedition.

By on Wednesday, January 01, 2014

"I bought a Ford because they did not take government bailout money; however I regret buying this thing. It started falling apart after two years. I have owned at least 5 other mid size to large SUV's including suburban, explorer and Mercedes GL320. I will never buy another Ford Expedition."

hands down the best choice in its class!

By on Friday, December 06, 2013

Pros: "smart features, comfortable and safe"

"The expedition el is without a doubt the best choice in its class! The roominess of the third row is unmatched and can comfortably seat large adults well over six feet tall. The convenience of the automatic folding third row is also amazing. I don't know if its changed but when i was shopping for a large suv its competitors third rows were all manual. The sync system is also awesome- i particularly love the jukebox feature which allows me to record off of css and store all the songs in the jukebox. I love this car! it feels safe and has been an amazing people mover for me -don't know if i can ever downsize!!!"

Expedition comes with standard AdvanceTrac® with e

By on Saturday, November 09, 2013

"The exterior of Expedition offers much more than its eye-catching design. Exterior features include a standard Easy Fuel® capless fuel filler and available rain-sensing wipers that can detect rain, snow or road spray hitting your windshield, and automatically run at just the right speed. If knowledge is power, then Expedition is one powerful vehicle indeed. From its optional voice-activated Navigation System with HD™ Radio to its available SYNC® and MyKey™, Expedition smarts work overtime to remain well aware of its surroundings."

Have owned 3

By on Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pros: "Spacious, reliable, comfortable and safe"

Cons: "Fuel economy but I can't put a cost on saftey."

"I started with a 97 Eddie Bauer that my oldest son now owns with a little over 200,000 miles on it. Then an 05 Eddie Bauer which my youngest son is driving with a little under 100,000 miles on it. I now have my 12 EL Limited. I love the reliability of the Expedition and the biggest thing, the safety. It can handle all my gift baskets for my business yet tows our travel trailer with ease. Each one has gotten smoother over the years. I figure I will have this one for the rest of my life. They have proven themselves to me, repeatedly. And no more kids to snatch this one away. My husband feels better with me driving a Ford since that is all he has driven as well. He makes his company order him Fords even though there are other trucks in the yard by the other companies. There is something about this vehicle that to me will be all that is in my garage. Very Satisfied!!!!!"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Expedition EL near Honolulu. See local deals