2011 Ford Expedition EL

Based on 277 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Best Vehicle I have Ever Owned!

By on Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Pros: "Best Bang for the Buck if you need space"

"2008 Expedition Limited loaded :tow package, navigation, bluetooth, sirius, entertainment package, heated and air conditioned leather power seats. I bought this vehicle because I needed Room - lots of room to haul kids, band instruments that went with each kid, school backpacks, etc. every single day. Everyone who has ever been inside my Expedition says - OMG I LOVE THIS CAR!!! The ride is excellent and it handles great. The turning radius is amazing - it turns tighter than my sedan. I enjoy the air conditioned seats! If you buy this vehicle and live in Texas - get the air conditioned seats! Amazing feature. I plan to keep this vehicle until the wheels fall off - and then I will go buy another one."

Overall great value for the money

By on Thursday, September 11, 2014

Pros: "Good value, does everything you would expect"

Cons: "mileage could be better, poor spark plug design"

"Great balance of utility and luxury. Worked well towing, and hauling our family of five to and fro, vacations etc. almost never let us down. Only repairs so far have been to the rear a/c vent, to replace the Spark Plugs was a very large expense, $800 due to poor engineering which has since been fixed in later models, fuel pump, brakes, tires, batteries, transmission fluid swap, basic maintenance. Air conditioning now needs repair, have not determined the problem as of yet."

Hubby wants me to trade in, I'd rather trade HIM!

By on Friday, August 22, 2014

Pros: "Versatility, Power & Performance"

"I bought my 2008 used/lease surrender, in 2009. I LOVE IT! It's huge and a beast in the snow...in fact it's nick-named Yheti (after tearing thru a huge snow drift on a girl trip to the Finger Lakes in February - lots of icy snow). In fact this was a trade in for a 2004 Expedition (which was hit by a guy running a stop sign clipping my back end) That's a funny story...My mom and 5 year old were in Ole Blue, and wanted to know why I was pulling off the road...they didn't even realize we had been hit!! $7000 worth of damage/repair and it was back on the road...until the Yheti was spotted at the dealership! Poor Blue...he had to go. I take it off road in the Adirondacks all the time, tow a boat, jet ski, landscaping trailer and drive it like a TRUCK - much to my husbands dismay!!! He considers it a luxury vehicle...which it IS all that and more! It has the versitility of a truck and beauty & etras to take to Saratoga to rub elbows with the $bags$. And, yeah it may be a gas guzzler but if you need the extra-power & pickup plus room for the kids & dogs (2 - 80# labs take up the back quite comfortably with no issues/fighting)....not to mention the entertainment package and Sirus - it's a win, win..and like I said...I don't want to trade in - just was curious on value (2 offers to buy Yheti already!) - I'd rather trade in the hubby...ok maybe not -or maybe?!"

This vehicle is the best I have ever owned.

By on Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Pros: "Everfything is good"

Cons: "I have no sunroof, but everything else"

"This vehicle, high mileage, but with normal servicing and normal replacement, ie tires, wipers, alignment, etc., is the best I have ever had. The interior is still in high quality, the exterior, no wrecks, is in very good condition. Gas mileage is what I consider good, highway is right at 18mph, and town is right at 20mph. HAve absolutely no complaints about this vehicle and would drive it anywhere."

Have enjoyed owning this vehicle,

By on Monday, August 11, 2014

"Excellent condition, exterior Dark Copper CC Metallic, interior Camel Leather Captains chairs, third row seating. Power lift gate, rear seat entertainment DVD, power moon roof, all the extras."

Great vehicle

By on Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Pros: "Dependable and comfortable vehicle."

Cons: "Too much Road noise, too little lighting in car."

"Love this vehicle except for a few minor changes I"

love this car

By on Saturday, August 02, 2014

Pros: "It feels really safe and drives like a dream."

"This car is wonderful if you need lots of room for passengers and gear. For a very large vehicle it gets reasonably good gas mileage if driven by someone who doesn't stand on the gas pedal - almost 15 mpg city and close to 18 mpg on the highway. Of all the large suv's available the ford expedition has cargo space that is easiest to access especially if the second row of seating is a bench seat."

The absolute best vehicle we have ever owned.

By on Friday, August 01, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, Very good quality, and comfortable."

Cons: "She does like gas, but what full size suv doesn't."

"I have had a couple of Ford Expeditions including one we put over 180000 mile on. Never taken to the dealership for any repair what so ever. The 2012 we currently own is no exception. One great 100% reliable vehicle. We could have easily purchased a GM vehicle at a lower cost, but after driving everything compatible with the Expedition, we decided this was the best of the best."

My 5th Expedition. Love them!

By on Wednesday, July 23, 2014

"Ford Expeditions are the BEST!"

This is the best vehicle I haved owned!!!!!!!!!

By on Sunday, July 20, 2014

Pros: "Great price comfortable, nice to drive."

"I really can't say enough about my vehicle. I love every option on it. The only bad thing about it is the gas mileage. I purchased the vehicle for it's comfort and ride, not for economy. I have a very bad back, but this vehicle allows you to get to your destination with very little pain and with the heated and cooled seats, well, your back just does not bother you at the end of the day!! I LOVE THIS TRUCK AND EVERYTHING ABOUT IT."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Expedition EL near Honolulu. See local deals