2010 Ford Expedition EL

Based on 313 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

BEST OF THE LARGE SUV'S

By on Monday, March 3, 2008

"I TEST DROVE EVERY LARGE SUV BUILT BEFORE BUYING MY EXPEDITION. I LOVED THE FOLD DOWN REAR SEATS AND POWER LIFT GATE AND OVERALL STYLING OVER THE OTHER SUV'S. GAS MILEAGE IS REALLY NOT THAT BAD CONSIDERING THE SIZE/WEIGHT AND THE STRONG 351 ENGINE. ON A LONG TRIP TO FLORIDA, I AVERAGED 22.5 MPH, AND AROUND TOWN IT GETS 17-18. I USE IT TO PULL A 27FT TRIPPLE TOON PONTOON BOAT THAT WEIGHS OVER 5000 POUNDS, AND THE EXPEDITION HAS NO PROBLEM PULLING IT OUT OF THE WATER WITH A STEEP RAMP. I HAVE BEEN VERY PLEASED WITH THIS VEHICLE AND PLAN ON KEEPING IT UNTIL IT HAS AGED OUT.......100,000 MILES OR MORE"

Love It

By on Saturday, December 29, 2007

"This is our 2nd Expedition and we could not be happier. It hauls our Doberman, golf clubs, bowling balls and more. The ride is like floating on air (especially compared to our '01 Corvette). We had a small problem with the Expedition emblem edge becoming unstuck on the driver side, but our dealer corrected it (and also replaced the one on the passenger side because it too, looked a little less than perfect). A trip is a pleasure and who would think air-conditioned seats would really make a difference, but they do. We would highly recommend this to anyone."

I LOVE MY TRUCK!!!!

By on Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"Traded in my 04 Exped EB for the 07 EXP EL Eddie B. GREAT MOVE.......NO REGRETS! Only con: silver trim on gear shift and center console reflects sunlight into my eyes sometimes. PROS: Smooth ride, great handling, less road noise, power liftgate, better wireless headsets, power foldflat 3rd row seats, super comfy seats, love the leather, black carpet and headliner means no more stains! Rear parking sensors and better exterior design allowed me to parallel park yesterday. HEATED and COOLED front row seats are SOOO amazing! Gas mileage has improved steadily after first oil change at 5k miles. Started out 14.4, getting 16.3 now just running around town.......haven't taken any long trips yet. There is so much space in this truck that my kids don't argue anymore about sitting next to each other. We sit a car seat, a booster seat and 5 adult (size) passengers easily and comfortably. We chose captains chairs for the second row seats.....easy access to the 3rd row!. Test drove the GM products......hated em! Uncomfortable and poor handling. Little pricey on the Ford, but its worth it...the comfort, ride, luxury can't be beat! Would do it again! Too bad a few people have gotten a bad truck, but that can happen with any make and model. My truck is wonderful and I highly recommend the 07 EXP EL Eddie Bauer or Limited."

great truck

By on Thursday, July 19, 2007

"Love this truck. Handles very well for such a large vehicle. Seven adults can ride comfortably, so there is plenty of room for my sons to grow. Like it much better than the GM SUVs."

Just a great truck/van

By on Sunday, August 21, 2016

Pros: "It's a fun vehicle with all the factory extra's."

"I bought this vehicle second hand from a Ford dealer. It was clean as a whistle inside and out. Never had a problem. Almost all highway miles and very well taken care of. It's still immaculate and drives like it was new."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Expedition EL near Honolulu. See local deals