2010 Ford Expedition EL

Based on 298 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Urban Assault Vehicle

By on Tuesday, June 09, 2009

"Great car. Guzzles gas but is a dream car on the highway. Unbeatable rig for fighting your way in and out of NYC. Only problem has been a defective factory installed battery which took two dealers and alot of brain damage to figure out the problem. Great drink holders, headroom, etc. Gas tank is too small for long road trips."

Great Vehicle

By on Saturday, December 06, 2008

"My Ford Expedition is amazing I love it, I have three sons and a wife. Has plenty of room for all their football equiptment, and basket ball stuff it is great for daily driving and especially on vacations."

Glad I did it!

By on Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"With the gas prices the way they are today buying this vehicle everyone thought I was nuts, but not everyone has 4 kids with a ton of friends! Mini-vans didn't have the leg room for me (I'm 6'4"), GM's were too narrow (I'm 280lbs) and not really comforble plus it wouldn't let me stretch up my left leg on long drives. I traded in my Honda Accord (4 kids remember) for this and I am glad I did. I can get in and out with ease and no back pain, the kids can spread out and not "Touch each other", the 3rd row folds down FLAT, awesome, not even my wife's 2007 Suburban does that! Comfort, drive...awesome. Get over the gas thing and realize it's a necessary evil and you are good. When a bunch of us adults get into for a show, all have room even in the 3rd Row. A must have."

Powerful

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"I love my Eddie Bauer Expedition EL the longer wheel base makes a difference in handeling and the extra interior room is worth the money. But I have run into a problem.... Mine came with Pierilli Scorpin 18" Tires and I am having a hard time finding replacement Pierilli tires. While on my way to Texas I had a flat tire in Mississippi and called 6 FORD Dealerships along the way and several tire stores and no one carried this tire. I ended up buying another brand of tire just to get home because the spare was a 16". I have just now ordered a Pierilli on line so that I have a match set of tires. I have a total of $355 in two tires one that I can not use. I filed a complaint with FORD........... If they are going to sell a new vehicle with tires that you can not easily replace(without a two week notice) the public needs to be aware. I expect more from FORD MOTOR COMPANY!"

BEST OF THE LARGE SUV'S

By on Monday, March 03, 2008

"I TEST DROVE EVERY LARGE SUV BUILT BEFORE BUYING MY EXPEDITION. I LOVED THE FOLD DOWN REAR SEATS AND POWER LIFT GATE AND OVERALL STYLING OVER THE OTHER SUV'S. GAS MILEAGE IS REALLY NOT THAT BAD CONSIDERING THE SIZE/WEIGHT AND THE STRONG 351 ENGINE. ON A LONG TRIP TO FLORIDA, I AVERAGED 22.5 MPH, AND AROUND TOWN IT GETS 17-18. I USE IT TO PULL A 27FT TRIPPLE TOON PONTOON BOAT THAT WEIGHS OVER 5000 POUNDS, AND THE EXPEDITION HAS NO PROBLEM PULLING IT OUT OF THE WATER WITH A STEEP RAMP. I HAVE BEEN VERY PLEASED WITH THIS VEHICLE AND PLAN ON KEEPING IT UNTIL IT HAS AGED OUT.......100,000 MILES OR MORE"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Expedition EL near Honolulu. See local deals