2008 Ford Expedition EL

Based on 299 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Would have neer considered buying a Ford

By on Tuesday, October 23, 2012

"OK, I like nice cars but because of my height, my Lexus RX 350 seat just didn't fit and was causing lower back problems due to 30,000 miles a year. Looked at Mercedes 350 and was amazed that the lumbar support didn't raise above my lower tailbone. Looked at a Audi Q5, seats felt great except the back to front length is for small people. Decided to look at an Explorer, drove it, liked it, except the seat felt small. Was offered a test drive in the Expedition and thought, "Why not?" The ride is unbelievable, the electronics kill all other cars, and the inside was plush. I did get $6,500 off MSRP due to year end but I'm trying to figure out why anyone would spend the extra money on an Escalade, Denali, Mercedes 350 or Lexus GX460. I guess I was one of those who like the image of a foreign car. I am now a believer in Ford and proud of it."

I love my Ford Expedition

By on Saturday, October 06, 2012

Pros: "comfort and reliability"

Cons: "after 100K it starts to need a little attention"

"I have loved driving this car with virtually no repairs until 100K after the 100K I started having a few little repairs. Looking to replace my car with the very same car brand new."

SUV Heaven

By on Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"Since 1993 I have had 3 Suburbans, 1 Tahoe, 1 Navigator, 1 Exployer, and 1 Expedition. My 2007 Expedition EL Limited by far is the BEST! If only that first year depreciation wasn't so bad, I'd say it's perfect."

The BEST SUV ive ever owned

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"I have a funkmaster flex expedition and I love this truck it has all the options on it and with it being a 1 of 1,000 i fell in love with this truck the first time i saw it and drove it.... is the most comfortable suv on the road and has great vision and line of sight so glad i bought this suv.....I will buy another one and would recommend one highly.....ROCK ON FORD!!!!!!!!!!"

Unsurpassed

By on Tuesday, September 07, 2010

"I've now had my Expedition for almost three years. Over these years, I have had the opportunity to rent many competitors of the Expedition, knowing that I will need a replacement as my lease runs out. The Expedition has a better ride and more power than the Escalade; has better fit & finish quality and less noise than the Enclave; and has more utility and comparable operating costs to the Q7. Now, I realize these are not direct competitors...they are more upscale, which is why I thought I would be impressed- I wasn't. My Expedition has had flawless performance, quality, and reliability while providing a comfortable ride with bold looks. My only suggestion would be to offer a diesel or natural gas engine option as the Expedition is thirsty."

Great 2007 Expedition EL

By on Thursday, October 15, 2009

"This vehicle is loaded with just about anything and everything, making it a joy to drive and travel in. The ride is smooth and not rough like trucks in general are. I upgraded the sound system (upgraded all 4 speakers and installed a power amp), which was very good to begin with, but now is dynamite! With its backup radar AND video camera, it is safe to manuver in parking lots as well. Its carrying capacilty is also terrific with it being the extended model. My wife and I can pick up 6 fairly large women at the airport and all of their luggage. This vehicle is truly a delight!"

very pleased

By on Saturday, September 19, 2009

"The quite smooth ride and just under 20 mpg for a vehicle with enough power to tow any of my toys is just what we wanted."

Newly a Ford Person

By on Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"Replaced a Chevy Taho with 2009 Expedition (Eddie Bauer). LOVE the vehicle. It was much less expensive than a new Tahoe, and much more practical seating. Gas mileage is about the same, but got FlexFuel vehicle which helps. Excellent dealing with Ford dealership, which acted like they wanted my business. Ford convert here!"

I <3 my Expie!

By on Wednesday, September 02, 2009

"I bought my 07 Expedition used from a rental car company. I've put over 20K in almost two years and have NEVER had to take it in for service other than a couple of recalls that were minor. I would definately recommend as long as the gas prices are staying low :)"

Great Overall!

By on Monday, August 10, 2009

"I have driven my 2007 Eddie Bauer Expedition for a year now. Overall this is a great vehicle. Love the ride and performance. Perfect for long road trips. Only killer is the gas. A few months ago thought I'd have to take out a loan - average 17 MPG mix of city & highway miles. Beautiful styling and very safe vehicles. Replaced a 2005 Expedition totaled in a head on with a drunken Explorer driver. My husband, daughter, granddaughter and I came through with minor scratches - the Explorer driver and passengers were not so lucky - So - we'll pay the big bucks for gas in exchange for the safety!! Thanks Ford!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Expedition EL near Honolulu. See local deals