2007 Ford Expedition EL

Based on 307 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Would have neer considered buying a Ford

By on Tuesday, October 23, 2012

"OK, I like nice cars but because of my height, my Lexus RX 350 seat just didn't fit and was causing lower back problems due to 30,000 miles a year. Looked at Mercedes 350 and was amazed that the lumbar support didn't raise above my lower tailbone. Looked at a Audi Q5, seats felt great except the back to front length is for small people. Decided to look at an Explorer, drove it, liked it, except the seat felt small. Was offered a test drive in the Expedition and thought, "Why not?" The ride is unbelievable, the electronics kill all other cars, and the inside was plush. I did get $6,500 off MSRP due to year end but I'm trying to figure out why anyone would spend the extra money on an Escalade, Denali, Mercedes 350 or Lexus GX460. I guess I was one of those who like the image of a foreign car. I am now a believer in Ford and proud of it."

I love my Ford Expedition

By on Saturday, October 06, 2012

Pros: "comfort and reliability"

Cons: "after 100K it starts to need a little attention"

"I have loved driving this car with virtually no repairs until 100K after the 100K I started having a few little repairs. Looking to replace my car with the very same car brand new."

The BEST SUV ive ever owned

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"I have a funkmaster flex expedition and I love this truck it has all the options on it and with it being a 1 of 1,000 i fell in love with this truck the first time i saw it and drove it.... is the most comfortable suv on the road and has great vision and line of sight so glad i bought this suv.....I will buy another one and would recommend one highly.....ROCK ON FORD!!!!!!!!!!"

Great 2007 Expedition EL

By on Thursday, October 15, 2009

"This vehicle is loaded with just about anything and everything, making it a joy to drive and travel in. The ride is smooth and not rough like trucks in general are. I upgraded the sound system (upgraded all 4 speakers and installed a power amp), which was very good to begin with, but now is dynamite! With its backup radar AND video camera, it is safe to manuver in parking lots as well. Its carrying capacilty is also terrific with it being the extended model. My wife and I can pick up 6 fairly large women at the airport and all of their luggage. This vehicle is truly a delight!"

Newly a Ford Person

By on Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"Replaced a Chevy Taho with 2009 Expedition (Eddie Bauer). LOVE the vehicle. It was much less expensive than a new Tahoe, and much more practical seating. Gas mileage is about the same, but got FlexFuel vehicle which helps. Excellent dealing with Ford dealership, which acted like they wanted my business. Ford convert here!"

I <3 my Expie!

By on Wednesday, September 02, 2009

"I bought my 07 Expedition used from a rental car company. I've put over 20K in almost two years and have NEVER had to take it in for service other than a couple of recalls that were minor. I would definately recommend as long as the gas prices are staying low :)"

Great Overall!

By on Monday, August 10, 2009

"I have driven my 2007 Eddie Bauer Expedition for a year now. Overall this is a great vehicle. Love the ride and performance. Perfect for long road trips. Only killer is the gas. A few months ago thought I'd have to take out a loan - average 17 MPG mix of city & highway miles. Beautiful styling and very safe vehicles. Replaced a 2005 Expedition totaled in a head on with a drunken Explorer driver. My husband, daughter, granddaughter and I came through with minor scratches - the Explorer driver and passengers were not so lucky - So - we'll pay the big bucks for gas in exchange for the safety!! Thanks Ford!"

Urban Assault Vehicle

By on Tuesday, June 09, 2009

"Great car. Guzzles gas but is a dream car on the highway. Unbeatable rig for fighting your way in and out of NYC. Only problem has been a defective factory installed battery which took two dealers and alot of brain damage to figure out the problem. Great drink holders, headroom, etc. Gas tank is too small for long road trips."

Great Vehicle

By on Saturday, December 06, 2008

"My Ford Expedition is amazing I love it, I have three sons and a wife. Has plenty of room for all their football equiptment, and basket ball stuff it is great for daily driving and especially on vacations."

Glad I did it!

By on Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"With the gas prices the way they are today buying this vehicle everyone thought I was nuts, but not everyone has 4 kids with a ton of friends! Mini-vans didn't have the leg room for me (I'm 6'4"), GM's were too narrow (I'm 280lbs) and not really comforble plus it wouldn't let me stretch up my left leg on long drives. I traded in my Honda Accord (4 kids remember) for this and I am glad I did. I can get in and out with ease and no back pain, the kids can spread out and not "Touch each other", the 3rd row folds down FLAT, awesome, not even my wife's 2007 Suburban does that! Comfort, drive...awesome. Get over the gas thing and realize it's a necessary evil and you are good. When a bunch of us adults get into for a show, all have room even in the 3rd Row. A must have."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Expedition EL near Honolulu. See local deals