2012 Ford Escape

8.3

Based on 515 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

well taken care of - high miles, but all highway

By on Monday, June 16, 2014

Pros: "economical, trading for same model"

Cons: "everything in tact"

"serviced every 5,000 miles or when needed. Well taken care of."

awesome

By on Saturday, April 26, 2014

"great vehicle."

We LOVE our Escape! Lots of positive comments!

By on Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Pros: "Loaded with Premium Options"

Cons: "NOT EVEN !"

"Never thought I would ever buy an SUV. We have gotten 23 MPG + on our trips to PA and Wildwood NY. Premium Sound with a Sub in the back trim panel, POUNDS the tunes. Gutsy 3.0 L DOHC engine makes passing a breeze. Two times the 3.0 L in our 2008 Escape. The MP3 and Thumb Drive, voice-addressible function thru the Sync System is fantastic. On Board Navigation is outstanding. Ours is Sangria Red, has the 17" Shiny Custom Rims and is a SHOWPIECE!! I keep it spotless, except for the MESSY Central NY Winters. Tons of comments from lots of folks. Great traveling vehicle. Very comfortable, excellent handling and enjoyable all around. The 2011 is a Work of Art! The stock Back-up Camera, Back-up Proximity Warning and uniquely arranged side mirror glass, are great safety features. Multiple air bags and side safety curtains, enhance the overall feeling of driving Safety."

We LOVE our Escape! Lots of positive comments!

By on Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Pros: "Loaded with Premium Options"

Cons: "NOT EVEN !"

I am happy with my Escape

By on Tuesday, March 04, 2014

"I have had this vehicle approx. 18 months. I am very pleased with it. It handles very good around my area and on expressways. I have only two issues of a comfort/ convenience nature. 1) As the driver,the heat doesn't blow on my feet well enough, 2)When I have a passenger there is not a convenient place to put my purse. These are minor inconveniences, probably on most vehicles."