2011 Ford Escape

8.3

Based on 580 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

A good vehicle for the money

By on Monday, March 18, 2013

Pros: "good value, low operating costs so far."

Cons: "Awful upholstery fabric"

"I bought this car new. Delaware is easier on cars. Decent roads and no hills to speak of. After 3-1/2 years I only have 26669 miles on the car so it has been used sparingly. Service from the dealer has been very good. Only one minor recall. I hate the upholstery fabric but seats are comfortable. I often tow a 5x8 trailer...no problems with weight. It's not a sports car but handling is good for a small SUV. Gas mileage has been as advertised...better on long hauls. It was too late when I realized the cross braces for the roof rack were not included. RIPOFF!"

save yourself the time and money

By on Friday, June 08, 2012

"my 2009 escape xlt 6 cylinder was the worst mistake of my car buying history. my vehicle has been in the dealership 15 to 20 times with multiple problems. that means times not days they had it to service the problem. please save yourself and consider all other options. if i save one person from the purchasing of this vehicle then it was worth it to write this review."

So far...best vehicle

By on Tuesday, December 11, 2007

"I just bought a used 08 Escape, V6, Limited. I love it! The price was right comparred to other SUV's. It's stylish, comfortable and safe."

5th Ford and I'm tradeing it in for my 6th

By on Monday, October 14, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable, dependable, great mpg, stylish, smart"

Cons: "No disappointments!"

"I love my Fords because they have taken care of me and my family for 34 years. I've had a Zepher station wagon (we out grew in 2 years), 2 Custom conversion Econoline vans (10+ years each), 2 Escapes (7yrs & Hybrid 5 yrs), and now I will buy an Explorer (only because they messed up the Escape)and I now need more room for the grandchildren!"

I am very happy with my ford Escape limited.

By on Saturday, May 04, 2013

"This vehicle is a great buy as well as a Dream to drive. It gets great gas mileage 25 highway 18 city. Rides great, and is real comfortable also not alot of rosd noise. I had a trailer tow package added at the factory for towing my, bass boat. Which this vehicle does very well while still getting 22 mpg. This car has plenty of power even while towing up hill. As well you don't feel the transmission, shift while towing with the 6 speed transmission. Also with the camera on the mirror while backing up it"s breeze,hooking onto your boat or camper. You don't need a, second person to watch you back up?"