2011 Ford Escape

8.4

Based on 585 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

Love the vehicle!

By on Tuesday, July 16, 2013

"We got this vehicle as we needed something that was not as gas consuming as the vehicle we had previously. This vehicle is great on gas mileage and my husband, who is quite tall, fits in the vehicle well and is comfortable when he drives around and doesn't hurt when he gets out of the vehicle after long trips."

Exceeded Expectations!

By on Thursday, February 21, 2008

"Have sold Fords in the past and had a 10 yr old pickup I needed to upgrade. Having no need for another truck at this time we felt we wanted an SUV and drove several from different manufacturers. We were concerned with safety, driveability and especially fuel economy. We found the Escape far and above the best value out there and took it on a 5,000 mile honeymoon trip and loved it! Fuel economy was great, we averaged almost 28 mpg on several tanks of gas! Handling and ride were both impressive. We couldn't be happier with our limited and love every feature on this vehicle! Would recommend it wholeheartedly! PS: We really love the way cargo area can be modified and can actually sleep in it when rear seats are removed, which is quick and easy!"

Good driving car.

By on Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Pros: "nice ride. easy to get into and out."

"I've enjoyed owning and driving my Escape. Good on gas, not as good as some, but good. Quiet ride. Looks good."

Beware of transmission problems

By on Friday, April 2, 2010

"Be very careful of 2009-2010 Escapes on the used market. Many will have transmission problems. I'm sure more than one person is going to try to unload one. Ours is going back in for repair number three for a right intermediate shaft leak. I fellow owner I met on the internet ultimately had his Escape bought back by Ford because of the same problem. Fords are good cars/trucks and the Escape is a decent vehicle - but nothing special. The 6-speed automatic transmission is junk."

So far...best vehicle

By on Tuesday, December 11, 2007

"I just bought a used 08 Escape, V6, Limited. I love it! The price was right comparred to other SUV's. It's stylish, comfortable and safe."