2011 Ford Escape

8.3

Based on 516 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

Love This Vehicle

By on Friday, December 19, 2014

Pros: "Good mileage; great room; sits high"

Cons: "None for me."

"I purchased this vehicle in February 2011 and have been very happy with it since the first day. I like the way it looks; the boxy look. The interior works well for me. I have a dog so I often put the back seats up and down, and it's a quick and easy task to do. The seats are very comfortable, at least the driver's seat. I've never ridden in any other seat. Overall, it is a more sound vehicle when compared to other SUVs of the same size. The doors are heavier and close with a good sound, including the cargo door. The vehicle is a 4 cylinder and it has a lot of power. There is no problem accelerating when passing as long as one isn't afraid to give it gas. I get 28+ MPG on the open highway and 25+ in the city/suburb. It is almost 4 years old and has 48,000 miles on it. I intend to keep it at least another 4 years and another 48,000 miles."

Nice 4WD

By on Sunday, December 14, 2014

Pros: "good room inside for car seats, drives nice"

Cons: "rides a little stiff."

"we bought this car used, for the 4WD ,as my other 2 are very low slung and deep snow would tear off some of the air deflectors, and more room for two car seats for my grand kids. It is a very good car, but the mileage isn't as good as the two PHEVs that I have. it does get around 18-22 MPG, but that is far away from the others. 48,000 miles and no problems. good car. I have owned 4 other Escapes."

one owner in perfect conidition

By on Friday, December 12, 2014

"I feel to receive maximum trade in value the time is now."

Outstanding Buy

By on Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Pros: "Great price"

Cons: "Cloth interior vs leather"

"This automobile comes with four snow tires. It has just had a brand new transmission installed with warranty. Most of the miles are highway miles. It has been maintained on a "map" every 5,ooo miles. No children, strictly a company car until I purchased for myself. Never been involved in an accident. In very good shape."

Basic Comforts

By on Friday, November 07, 2014

Pros: "Great car for driving local or long distance!!"

Cons: "Interior is not comfy & it's noisy!"

"My 2002 Escape was totaled in an accident. I considered other vehicles, but figured I really loved my "Old-scape". My 2009 "New-scape" is NOT nearly as much fun or have as much character. Much of the "updated" interior design features were far less satisfactory, leaving me longing for the "Old-scape". First of all, I prefer a manual transmissions, which meant a more basic car and upgrades were not an option due to this preference. 1) Emergency Brake Location (Thumbs Down) -I didn't like that the E-Brake is a "step on" rather than center pull, where you can control the "uphill" driving. 2) Handles (Thumbs Down) - They removed all but ONE "hang on" handle. 3) Nooks & Tucks. Not a lot of "storage" space for all the little things that I liked to tuck away, like my phone, chargers, note pads, glasses, etc.. 4) The vinyl covering of the center box (Thumbs Down!!!) There is nothing so uncomfortable and "wears you out" as quickly as the 'grip' covering they have on the handles and center seat/box. Just "NO"! Good Stuff: It's been a good little car overall. It has hauled a 10x20 trailer up outta the LA region's I5 Grapevine without issues. We've put over 8K miles on it in one trip across country! It's an energizer... just keeps going, and going, and going. Easy to drive, turns and parking are just like driving a car."

Very Versatile

By on Thursday, November 06, 2014

Pros: "cavernous! reliable surefooted"

Cons: "wish it had power recline and power passenger seat"

"AWD, 4 cylinder, Limited with every option except NAV. I can squeeze 28 mpg on a road trip, load it up and go! Great little SUV the 4 banger is a little noisy but not bad, The SYNC has some quirks but you just have to reprogram every six months or so."

3yrs old and body is rusting . Do not buy a Escape

By on Saturday, November 01, 2014

"Junk"

Nice, simple vehicle

By on Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Pros: "Space, efficiency, looks, very economical."

Cons: "Weak engine."

"I love my Escape. It sits up a little higher than cars, there's plenty of room. Very flexible seating for fitting in large or oddly shaped items. Some complain about the cheap plastic materials on the doors and dash, but I like it. It's durable and cleans easily, something you want in a vehicle like this, especially if you carry dogs with you. The 4 cylinder engine works pretty hard, the 6 is the clear winner for performance, without much reduction in gas mileage. But my unit works just fine for me. It looks great, doesn't cost a lot of money to fill. Reliable and not pretentious."

Excelent, family vehicle

By on Saturday, October 25, 2014

"4 cylinder engine needs a little more power for driving in hilly terrain or mountains. Otherwise its a great little car that Ford has ruined with the newer model Escapes on smaller platforms that did away with the roominess of the vehicle."

do you wont depended car? do you wont good price?

By on Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Pros: "pleanty of room ,enjoy driveing it, good priced"

Cons: "no cig. lighter, no ash tray"

"had this car for 3 years, have never had any trouble with it. then this is car for you. would tell anyone that this car is a very good car. very comfort, and handles very good , and i am a short person and i love it because it puts me up high enouth that i can see out very good!!! for this i will say perfeck for short people"