2010 Ford Escape

8.3

Based on 559 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

Charlatan Engneering

By on Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pros: "Mileage, to a minor extent"

Cons: "Idiotic engineering, loads of flaws, excruciatingly boring, a joke of a car"

"The car is shamelessly overpriced, amateurishly engineered, lethally boring and dull, and design with absolutely no concept of usability and user-friendliness. The much touted "Sync" system is a malfunctioning, bug-infested disaster, like any Microsoft product. In a year and a half, I had to take it to the shop to have the engine fixed and to have the door done so they don't fill up with water when it rains. The controls were designed by some idiot so you turn on the lights in one place but switch to high beam in another, where you otherwise control the wipers. The wipers have 7-8 speeds, all of them either too slow or too fast, but never just right. The car is morbidly boring to drive, with uncomfortable seats and only minimal seat adjustment. There is ONE and only one relatively good thing about it, the mpg, and even that is matched by a dozen other models. My next car will be a Hyundai, a KIA - anything but Ford, the company whose cars are good only in the eyes of the American NRA/GOP/NASCAR rednecks, hicks and other idiots who have never driven anything else."

Poor vehicle

By on Sunday, August 09, 2009

"Own a 2009 Limited Escape and had nothing but trouble with it. Very boxy cheap quality vehicle. Thought the design was acceptable for me, but not at all what an SUV should be like. If you want a cheap SUV that won't last until its paid off, then by an Escape, otherwise look for something else. Ford is not as good as they make it sound. Be care when choosing a Ford SUV. I will not buy another Ford. I purchase a couple new vehicle every year and the Resale value is horrible compared to other vehicles I have own in the last 2 years."

Very poor quality

By on Thursday, August 13, 2009

"THE ESCAPE IS A VERY MUCH OVER RATED SUV. I would recommend that you not purchase an Escape when there are much better small suv's out there with allot better gas mileage, price and of course quality. Don't let them fool you into buying an Escape."

I love my escape, just want something with better

By on Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pros: "Lots of room, comfortable, dependable"

Cons: "24 MPG"

"I really would love to buy a JUKE"

sub-par quality

By on Saturday, February 04, 2012

Reason: poor quality

Pros: "4wd, good stereo system"

Cons: "everything else about the vehicle"

"My wife and I purchased this suv a year ago w/only 31k miles. It was not what we expected"