2014 Ford Edge Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $27,387 - $28,108.

10/7.7

Based on 623 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Great!

By on Friday, October 30, 2009

"Bought my '07 SEL as a used "off rental" in 01/08 for $20,000 with 12000 miles. Had a couple minor issues with wheel and pinion seals that were fixed under warranty. Yes the tranny does have a clunk now and again under low starting out RPMs but does not hinder performance. I am a road warrior and now have 60000 miles on it. Average 20 mpg no matter how I drive it. Got 58,000 miles on the original pads and made the dealer change them even though they said they had another 10000 miles wear left. Went with FOMOCO pads so I'm sure I will get 60000 out of these too. I put my own tow package on it and am looking forward to seeing how it handles a loaded 2 place snowmobile trailer. Don't think it will be a problem as it is a heavy vehicle for its size and has TONS of power. AWD is awesome in snow especially when you switch off the traction control (great option)in deep snow. Comfort is unbelievable for a smaller vehicle. I am 6'3" 250 lb and fit pretty good even on long trips. Not as comfy as my Expedition was by any means but I'm getting twice the gas mileage! Buy one...you'll love it. I think you should start with an '08 though when they should have the bugs out."

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"This is one great drive/ride. I am very much pleased and glad to see Ford has stepped up and is taking comfort and quality to the extreme. I've been a foreign car drive most of my life and it's great to finally have a US vehicle that exceeds my expectations."

I love, love, love my 2010 Ford Edge Limited!

By on Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Pros: "Excellent comfort and reliability. Classy look."

"Have owned this car now for 4 1/2 years and still in love with it. No problems with it mechanically or otherwise. Bought it for comfort and it has not let me down. Plenty of leg room and cargo room. Replacing the tires for the first time in next few months. The only complaint that I can think of would be a "squeak in the driver seatbelt mechanism" and that only happens when the seatbelt is in locked position and you are on uneven driving surfaces. Would give it a perfect 10 rating, but I haven't driven every car out there yet. But by far, this Edge and my old 2006 Ford F150 Super Crew have been the best. Can't beat Ford's comfort and reliability in their quality vehicles (and I'm an Ex-3-time Chevrolet Silverado owner!)"

Have had NO problems with this auto.

By on Saturday, August 16, 2014

Pros: "Looks GREAT & is fun to drive."

"Driving it is GREAT!!!! Very responsive and has very good get-up-and-go on the highway. Love the Panorama Roof. Seats are very comfortable (but wish could adjust for better Lumbar settings). Has been a VERY GOOD RIDE!!!!"

Overall a very nice vehicle.

By on Friday, August 15, 2014

Pros: "See above"

Cons: "Hatchback storage area is smaller than anticipated"

"This is he first crossover type vehicle I've ever owned and I have to admit that it is a very comfortable auto with a nice smooth ride. Interior is exceptionally roomy with nice added features for convenience."

Love it so much selling this to buy a new one!

By on Monday, February 17, 2014

"My wife and I love our edge. Everything about it is top notch. Rides great, handles great, and is roomy. The engine has all the power you could need and want. Runs great! We love it so much that we are replacing it with a new version of the same car!"

excellent vehicle

By on Monday, January 27, 2014

Pros: "fun features, easy to drive, great drivability"

Cons: "a bit pricier than other SUV's but worth it"

"I came from another crossover SUV and bought the Edge in the middle of winter. I can't even begin to describe the difference in driving ability from my previous car to this one. Complete night and day. Handles excellently in snow, slush, and ice. Incredibly quiet and comfortable ride. Lots of interior space making it comfortable for long distance driving. Lots of fun little features, too, like the customizable ambient lighting. I also use bluetooth quite frequently and I am impressed with how little outside noise you hear. Would recommend over and over again! LOVE LOVE LOVE"

Love this Car!

By on Saturday, January 04, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, Ride, Mileage and electronics systems"

Cons: "Price"

"We rented a 2013 Ford Edge for a 5000 mile driving vacation and we loved it so much that we bought one after we came home. Comfort, ride and mileage are excellent. My only con is that there was very little negotiation on price. Still a good value though. Would recommend to anyone."

Love it.

By on Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Pros: "Really great to drive. Easy to park. A fun vehic"

Cons: "I can't think of anything I don't like about it."

"This vehicle drives like a dream, and turns on a dime. Great ride and really comfortable. I will never have anything but another Edge."

Very good vehicle

By on Sunday, June 09, 2013

Pros: "Like the everready bunny, it keeps going and going"

Cons: "blind spot"

"This has been one of the best cars I've owned. For the first 90000 miles we used this car to pull a 2500 lb trailer from city to city. Our workers abused it, reaching towing speeds of 98 mph according to our gps, yet the car didn't complain. After retiring from the circuit, it has been our daily driver, for both local and long distance trips. The transmission is finally getting balky, and I'm probably going to replace it and continue to drive this car. It still doesn't burn any oil, and has no other mechanical issues I'm aware of. We get 24 mpg at ordinary highway speeds. The interior is now showing a little wear, especially around the gear shift/cupholder area, where that plastic covering always wears. The seat fabric is still like-new. This car has surprising power, enough to tow our trailer without acting like it was overloaded, and without having the drive train die despite unbelievably hard effort. The only negatives I have about this car are that it has a large blind spot, and the hood is high enough compared to front seat levels to interfere with forward curb vision on occasion (even though I am over six ft tall). Also, sych proved to not be for us, it just about drove us crazy, so we have not used it."