2014 Ford Edge Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $27,461 - $28,230.

10/7.7

Based on 633 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Fun SUV for the Money with Lots of Extras

By on Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Pros: "Great price, gas mileasge, style, stereo, power.."

Cons: "Seats could be more comfortable"

"Overall a great SUV. I traded my Lexus RX 350 in for it because I wanted something sportier, better gas mileage, way more options, much better stereo, more fun to drive, cheaper and I got it with the Edge. The only thing the Lexus had better was the comfort of the seats and better/softer leather.."

LOVE my Edge

By on Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Pros: "Super comfy, sturdy, smooth ride, great looking"

Cons: "Little pricy, blind spots"

"I cannot say enough amazing things about this vehicle. I've only owned it for a short while now, but i love it. I bought a used 2010 SEL with 43000km on it and it has been a dream. The only negative thing i've found to possibly say about it is the blind spots; they're a little difficult to navigate, but the mirrors have the cut out that let you see further into the other lane so its not a huge deal. I feel so safe in this vehicle, and the ride is so smooth. Even my boyfriend who has said many times he will ONLY buy trucks, said he would purchase this vehicle for himself as well."

Absolutely love the car.

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Pros: "Everything so far"

Cons: "Too Much$.drove several this was best bang 4 buck"

"Have owned for 6 months now and no complaints except the sliding sunroof hangs up in one spot when you try to close it. Seems that it just needs lube. Great car in all weather. Mine is AWD. Traveled numerous mountain passes. When every one else is chaining up we just keep on cruizing by!! Does not get 25MPG. Have gotten 22 on a long trip. Very comfy on long trips. Passengers say back seat is very cozy. Very satisfied with this car."

Great Buy

By on Monday, July 25, 2011

"I Bought this car because i wanted a spacious, comfortable upper-midsize crossover and i couldn't afford a Lexus RX350. So far, I have no regrets. I love my Edge because it does a fantastic job of taking my two children to their various activities and it's a great commuter car. It's also a good roadtrip car because it will hold a decent amount of luggage. I haven't had any mechanical problems with my car so far and the interior quality is exceptional as well. I definately think that my next car will be the new 2011 Edge."

Great Vehicle

By on Monday, February 21, 2011

"I have owned the SEL Edge for nearly 8 months now and it has been a great experience. I traded my Fx2 F-150 which I loved, but the Edge offered more for my lifestyle. Especially with the winter weather, I can depend on the Edge to get me anywhere that most vehicles, even SUVs and trucks, cannot. I have taken two cross country road trips in the Edge, and they have been comfortable and highly relaxing due to the SYNC system and great seating in the front and rear. The SYNC system is amazing when connected to an iPhone and the rest of the interior features are just as pleasing. There is plenty of cargo space and even more with the remote folding rear seats. A lot of room for those weekend skiing trips, gear and all. The engine power is not lacking for the Edge. I have no problems in passing and getting that extra boost of speed when needed. I am a sports car fan, but this vehicle lives up to all of my expectations. I would not trade it for another sports car at the moment."