• 2014 Compact SUVs

2013 Ford Edge Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $26,608 - $27,303.

10/7.8

Based on 547 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Previous | 1 ... 19 20 21 22 | Next

Great

By on Saturday, January 26, 2008

"I was never a big Ford fan but I gave it a try with the new Edge and I absolutely love it! I have no cpmplaits about it! My passengers love the vista roof! Great vehicle! Higly recommend it!"

Great value

By on Friday, January 25, 2008

"Feels like a luxury car and acts like one, too. Comfortable in front or back seats and the vista roof is amazing in either location. Love how much cargo space you have even with the car fully seated. Even with a 6'3" teen that sits in the back seat, we can take long family trips and everyone is happy. Performance is excellent. Great get-up-and-go on the road when you need it. Lots of power."

Great Vehicle

By on Saturday, January 19, 2008

"I previously owned a Toyota Camry V6. This Edge gets 18 MPG around town which is right up there with the Camry that got 19 MPG, Get about 24 on trips. A great ride vey smooth and comfy! I have had no problems just a lot of fun driving it! Love the Sirus Radio that came with it and have renewed my subscription. No regrets on my part."

Great crossover

By on Thursday, January 17, 2008

"Quality,gas fun to drive factor GREAT."

Love It!

By on Monday, January 14, 2008

"When I bought this vehicle, it was between this and the new Escape. After test driving the Edge, there was simply no comparison. Have driven Fords all my life, and this one is the best! The only complaint I have is gas mileage and that the back end can't be automatically opened with the keyless entry. Two very small things that I am willing to overlook. Love the vehicle."

By on Monday, January 07, 2008

I love the Edge

By on Thursday, January 03, 2008

"I love my Edge!!! The ride is so smooth. Everyone that rides with me loves my Edge. So much room. I have been told many times " I love your sexy ride"."

Better than you think!

By on Tuesday, January 01, 2008

"Had the Edge for a week. A little over 200 miles on it. It's super comfortable. Has Knock-out looks, and drives as good as any new car I've purchased. I've had 81 in my life. Nav system, Sirius Radio, Chrome wheels, and the large, front/back sun roof. Takes a little time to get used to the noise the engine makes starting out, but is reasonable when you up and running. Seats more confortable than my 06 Avalon. gas mileage hopefully inproves. Best looking SUV Ford has marketed in quite awhile. Dealers aren't acting like sales are slow, they still have a non-caring attitude."

Best Ford yet

By on Friday, December 28, 2007

"Best car I have ever owned. My wife loves the passenger power seat and the duel air. Good MPG also for a 4000 lb car."

Honey of a Crossover

By on Thursday, December 27, 2007

"I absolutely love it! Previously had a full size SUV, now I have the right size CUV for me. I bought one and then it seemed, so did everyone else. It is a pleasure to drive and I feel it is very dependable. I have the 18" wheels and found the gas mileage depended upon the right tire pressure. I am getting 17.8mg city and around 24mg hwy. I noticed about a 2mg decrease with air conditioner usage, but I expected it. We drove it on a trip racking up over 32 hrs of ride time in 6 days and did't even experience the usual aches associated with a long car ride. It felt great! If I had it to do over, I would get the same vehicle, only with the navigation system."

what a vehicle!!!!

By on Saturday, December 15, 2007

"i love this thing!!!!! way to go ford!!!"

love it but

By on Tuesday, December 11, 2007

"1st new car.love every thing about it with the exception of the gas milage it is not even close to what the window sticker promised i am averaging 12 in the city and 16 freeway if im lucky.i dont know what troubles me the most the differance in the sticker and my milage or the blind faith i put in the accuracy/honesty of the window sticker as a first time byer"

By on Friday, November 30, 2007

"We bought this car to start a family, and so far it has worked out great. We got the kid, and all his stuff fits in nicely. Now that it is winter we are loving the heated seats."

Great Value for the $$

By on Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"Only 2000 miles on it and i couple of 300 mile trips. It is a comfortable, safe, and sexy car. Wifes loves to drive it all the time, so I spend time as a passenger. Lots of room, versatility, and spirit. I haven;t had a Ford in 10 years- I have bought Japanese and German, but if this is their 'way forward; it is the RIGHT direction"

Just ok

By on Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"I bought this vehicle 3-4 months ago. The gas mileage is terrible for a crossover. I get about 18 mpg and that's mostly hwy driving. There are some really annoying features that you don't realize until you drive it awhile. The head rests poke forward and push your head forward in an uncomfortable position. I took mine out and reversed them (could be a safety issue though). Also the middle vents cannot close or adjust away from you so if you have your air or heat on the panel you have to cope with it blowing directly on you. I also don't like the fact that the hatch window won't either go down or pop up like the 4Runner or the Cherokee. Its virtually impossible to haul anything that is oversized. I find it to be a very impracticle vehicle all together and i wish I wouldn't have bought it. The transmission seems to be a bit rough when it's cold as well. It almost seems like there is something wrong with it. I think its fun to drive, so far it seems reliable and I like the way it looks, but that's about it. I really wouldn't recommend it unless your just looking for a sporty good looking crossover and have no other expectations."

Great Vehicle

By on Wednesday, November 21, 2007

"I purchased the Edge SEL fully loaded in Auguts. So far I only have two compaints about it, one the gas milage/size of gas tank and the second is the air vents in the back. There are only two vents and they are at knee level, which was not really satisfying on the hot summer days."

cool car to drive

By on Friday, November 16, 2007

"good price, along with good driving feeling; solid design and plenty of space. Feel safe while driving."

Love this SUV

By on Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"I love this vehicle. The only improvement would be better gas mileage. it only gets about 17-18mpg around town. This was the same problem I had with the Ford Escape I had before this. It is so comfortable and quiet, My husband has tried to start it several times when it was already started because it is so quiet. Also, love the sirius radio included with it."

By on Sunday, November 11, 2007

Road Warrior Comfort

By on Friday, November 09, 2007

"After driving Explorers and F150s, I find the styling, handling, performance and fuel ecomony comfortable. While the mileage is not quite up to expectations, it is better than a full size pick-up or SUV. Larger tires provide a smooth ride and I like the bigger brakes! I have over 33K miles on it already & will drive it many more..."

Edge 07

By on Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"I have to say, this is the Best vehicle I have ever owned. Im very satisified with it so far. Very comfortable, gas milage is good. WONDERFUL wonderful SUV."

By on Friday, October 26, 2007

"Best Buy for the money in Crossover field."

New FORD EDGE needs major improvements!

By on Thursday, October 18, 2007

"I bought this car because I was tired of the large Expeditions I had been driving for the last 10 years. I was looking for better gas mileage, which is NOT the case with the Edge. I fill up 2X a week, driving 110+ miles a day. Sacrificing the roominess of an SUV for a CUV to cut gas cost has NOT paid off at all. The Edge has very little extra features for its large price tag. I purchased the nicest one they made in 5/2007. Why don't you have A/C leather seats? The Expedition does. The Vista roof is the best feature it has going for it. The driver A/C vents are set so that you can't cut off the middle vents from blowing on you no matter what you do. What a terrible design. Overall, I miss my COMFORTABLE SUV. Maybe I'll trade again soon."

GREAT ALLROUND CROSSOVER

By on Thursday, October 18, 2007

"BOUGHT IT IN JANUARY 07- HAVE PUT 10,000 FUN MILES ON IT, GREAT RESPONSE, DECENT MILAGE, FUN TO DRIVE AND HAS AN EASY ROAD PERSONALITY. LIKE IT, HAS EXCELLENT VISIBILITY AND THE KIDS ALSO LIKE IT. WOULD BE IT AND RECOMMEND IT TO ALL."

does not handle well

By on Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"loose steering while driving and power is not good after break in period"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25