2012 Ford Edge

Based on 667 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Absolutely love the car.

By on Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pros: "Everything so far"

Cons: "Too Much$.drove several this was best bang 4 buck"

"Have owned for 6 months now and no complaints except the sliding sunroof hangs up in one spot when you try to close it. Seems that it just needs lube. Great car in all weather. Mine is AWD. Traveled numerous mountain passes. When every one else is chaining up we just keep on cruizing by!! Does not get 25MPG. Have gotten 22 on a long trip. Very comfy on long trips. Passengers say back seat is very cozy. Very satisfied with this car."

Best Ride

By on Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"After 36000 miles I have found it to be extremely reliable. The ride is amazing. Lots of power and with the AWD it handles great on snowy roads. The seats are large and roomy. I'm usually driving it...but on those rare occasions I have to ride in the back seat...the pana roof and the amount of leg room is great. Unfortunately, with two car seats in the back seat it is simply NOT a 5 passenger car. Other than that I would purchase another!"

Great!

By on Friday, October 30, 2009

"Bought my '07 SEL as a used "off rental" in 01/08 for $20,000 with 12000 miles. Had a couple minor issues with wheel and pinion seals that were fixed under warranty. Yes the tranny does have a clunk now and again under low starting out RPMs but does not hinder performance. I am a road warrior and now have 60000 miles on it. Average 20 mpg no matter how I drive it. Got 58,000 miles on the original pads and made the dealer change them even though they said they had another 10000 miles wear left. Went with FOMOCO pads so I'm sure I will get 60000 out of these too. I put my own tow package on it and am looking forward to seeing how it handles a loaded 2 place snowmobile trailer. Don't think it will be a problem as it is a heavy vehicle for its size and has TONS of power. AWD is awesome in snow especially when you switch off the traction control (great option)in deep snow. Comfort is unbelievable for a smaller vehicle. I am 6'3" 250 lb and fit pretty good even on long trips. Not as comfy as my Expedition was by any means but I'm getting twice the gas mileage! Buy one...you'll love it. I think you should start with an '08 though when they should have the bugs out."

Have had NO problems with this auto.

By on Saturday, August 16, 2014

Pros: "Looks GREAT & is fun to drive."

"Driving it is GREAT!!!! Very responsive and has very good get-up-and-go on the highway. Love the Panorama Roof. Seats are very comfortable (but wish could adjust for better Lumbar settings). Has been a VERY GOOD RIDE!!!!"

Overall a very nice vehicle.

By on Friday, August 15, 2014

Pros: "See above"

Cons: "Hatchback storage area is smaller than anticipated"

"This is he first crossover type vehicle I've ever owned and I have to admit that it is a very comfortable auto with a nice smooth ride. Interior is exceptionally roomy with nice added features for convenience."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Edge near Honolulu. See local deals