• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2012 Ford Edge

Based on 570 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

AWESOME VECHICLE

By on Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pros: "GAS SIPPING FOR 285HP, GOOD PRICE FOR QUALITY"

Cons: "NOT CHEAP TO UPGRADE FROM SE TO SEL (5,500.)"

"MY WIFE AND I WERE ON THE HUNT FOR NEW NEW FORD FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS. WE WENT TO A LOCAL DEALER AND FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS CAR. THE ORIGINAL STICKER PRICE FOR THE BASE MODEL WAS 28,975.00. WE DECIDED TO INSTALL OUR OWN TOUCH SCREEN AND BACK UP CAMERA, (WHICH WAS STILL 3,500 BUCKS CHEAPER) THAN WHAT THE DEALER WANTED. WE GOT OUT THE DOOR WITH ROLLING 6,000 INTO THE LOAN FOR 28,300. WOW WHAT A DEAL! THE CAR HAS GREAT HORSEPOWER WITHOUT SACRIFICING A GREAT DEAL OF FUEL ECONOMY. GETTING CURRENTLY 23-24MPG CITY/HWY MIX. GRANTED ITS FLORIDA WITH VERY LITTLE HILLS. EVEN THOUGH ITS THE BASE MODEL WITHOUT A TON OF UN-NECESSARY BELLS AND WHISTLES ITS A VERY NICE CAR, I JUST CAME FROM HAVING A 2011 MAZDA TRIBUTE (HORRIBLE CAR) TO THIS AND ILL TELL YOU IT HAS BEEN WORTH EVERY PENNY! HOPE THIS HELPED SOME PEOPLE MAKE A WISE MOVE TO FORD, I HAVE HAD A TOTAL OF 9 CARS OVER A 10YR PERIOD AND I WILL ONLY BUY FORDS FROM NOW ON!"

Absolutely love the car.

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Pros: "Everything so far"

Cons: "Too Much$.drove several this was best bang 4 buck"

"Have owned for 6 months now and no complaints except the sliding sunroof hangs up in one spot when you try to close it. Seems that it just needs lube. Great car in all weather. Mine is AWD. Traveled numerous mountain passes. When every one else is chaining up we just keep on cruizing by!! Does not get 25MPG. Have gotten 22 on a long trip. Very comfy on long trips. Passengers say back seat is very cozy. Very satisfied with this car."

Great Buy

By on Monday, July 25, 2011

"I Bought this car because i wanted a spacious, comfortable upper-midsize crossover and i couldn't afford a Lexus RX350. So far, I have no regrets. I love my Edge because it does a fantastic job of taking my two children to their various activities and it's a great commuter car. It's also a good roadtrip car because it will hold a decent amount of luggage. I haven't had any mechanical problems with my car so far and the interior quality is exceptional as well. I definately think that my next car will be the new 2011 Edge."

Great Vehicle

By on Monday, February 21, 2011

"I have owned the SEL Edge for nearly 8 months now and it has been a great experience. I traded my Fx2 F-150 which I loved, but the Edge offered more for my lifestyle. Especially with the winter weather, I can depend on the Edge to get me anywhere that most vehicles, even SUVs and trucks, cannot. I have taken two cross country road trips in the Edge, and they have been comfortable and highly relaxing due to the SYNC system and great seating in the front and rear. The SYNC system is amazing when connected to an iPhone and the rest of the interior features are just as pleasing. There is plenty of cargo space and even more with the remote folding rear seats. A lot of room for those weekend skiing trips, gear and all. The engine power is not lacking for the Edge. I have no problems in passing and getting that extra boost of speed when needed. I am a sports car fan, but this vehicle lives up to all of my expectations. I would not trade it for another sports car at the moment."

Best Ride

By on Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"After 36000 miles I have found it to be extremely reliable. The ride is amazing. Lots of power and with the AWD it handles great on snowy roads. The seats are large and roomy. I'm usually driving it...but on those rare occasions I have to ride in the back seat...the pana roof and the amount of leg room is great. Unfortunately, with two car seats in the back seat it is simply NOT a 5 passenger car. Other than that I would purchase another!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Edge near Honolulu. See local deals