• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2012 Ford Edge

Based on 566 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Great ride.

By on Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Pros: "Comfy, smooth, fast, very roomy."

Cons: "Fuel economy really bad for 2010 technology."

"My first American used car, bought at 30K. Hope didn't make a mistake. Fuel economy not so good, humming noise from rear tires. Auto gear shifting not good. Looks hot, very comfy, smooth ride...just fuel economy bad (24 mpg on highway). I can't change the spark plugs in 15 mins! Costs $200-$300 to change spark plugs!"

Great Car!

By on Monday, August 04, 2014

Pros: "Features, smooth quiet ride, great MPG."

Cons: "Turbo ecoboost is not as responsive as expected."

"I had a Mazda CX 7 which I loved, but I only got 13 MPG in town. It was time for a new car, and I investigated this one. I was hooked with the comfort of the vehicle, although the zippy zoom zoom Mazda boasts about is lacking in this vehicle, even with the ecoboost. I am able to deal with this because all the other features. The road noise is nonexistant compared to my Mazda. All in all this car is a value for the money as far as the comforts go. I get 25 MPG in town, which is great! Memory seats, and the my ford touch is amazing!"

Love it!

By on Monday, July 21, 2014

Pros: "Look, reliability, big tires, bluetooth, roomyness"

Cons: "Blindspot when backingup, some synch stuff unneces"

"This was the most comfortable car (to sit in) of all the cars that I test drove. I've never had any problems that needed maintenance. It's been on a few trips of over 1500 miles and had more than enough cargo room for suitcases, computer, dog and dog bed. Is not as quiet or smooth riding as our other car (Toyota Avalon), but, honestly, I prefer this one to drive. This was my first Ford and I would definitely buy another - we will probably look at the Taurus when the time comes to replace the Avalon. It looks very much like the Lincoln, but without all the bells and whistles or price. As of today, I highly recommend the Ford Edge 2012!!!"

I love this car, best car I ever owned

By on Tuesday, July 08, 2014

"I loved driving this car. Its roomy and comfortalbe. I don't want to sell it but I am unable to drive anymore.It's in excellent condition and never had any problems with it"

Totally works for our family and truly fun.

By on Monday, July 07, 2014

Pros: "Power, drive ability, Practicality, visual appeal"

Cons: "Should have gotten navigation screen, Panorama top"

"Plenty of power with all wheel drive. There a few small petty things I wish were better with this vehicle such as the panoramic window collects water so when you roll window down before driving water can sometimes pour into cab. I wish the radio display showed artist name or song when on satellite mode. I solved the stiff ride with new tires. Other than that the vehicle runs and rides like a charm. I feel like I am in a more expensive vheicle than it actually is. We love the "sexy" look of the vehicle and how it ages well in lieu of the competition of that year. The sound quality of the vehicle is reassuring. Heavily built, structurally sound and handles well for a vehicle in this class. I wish the gas mileage was better but then again I would not have traded the mileage for the power it has. Compared w and drove 3 others in this class and we are totally glad we made this purchase. Not one issue or problem thus far. No recalls or breakdowns."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Edge near Honolulu. See local deals