• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2012 Ford Edge

Based on 562 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Best Vehicle I've ever owned!

By on Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pros: "Fun to Drive, AWD."

Cons: "No A/C through front seat's. MPG not the best."

"Great Vehicle to own. Drove less then 1k. Not used as a daily driver as I have a work truck. I do drive this when ever I get the chance. Only drove city miles on it so far, have not had a chance to test it out on a long road trip yet but cant wait for the day I do. My wife and I love this vehicle and take it out to shop, and love the auto open rear lift gate. Have all the options and love the fact this is a very safe vehicle. Issurance rates for full coverage are the same as my 2000 Ford Mustang GT that I traded in for this. That was with just liability on the Mustang. If you want a dependable AWD vehicle that has some get up and go when you need it, and like driving a great looking vehicle then get the SPORT model, like I have. You will not be disapointed in your choice."

Love this car!

By on Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pros: "feels solid, quiet, easy to drive, powerful,"

Cons: "no passenger handles, no glovebox light"

"I love the feel of the car, it's quite while driving, doors are heavy and feel solid and safe, seats (I have leather) are very comfy on long drives, the sliding sun/moon roof is awesome, it's roomy and fits a family of 4 nicely with room for "stuff", it's been very reliable and looks really cool- I love the design (I have black on black). What I did not notice when I purchased it (new) was that it does not have handles on the passenger side (to hold on to while turning or just to rest a hand) and does not have lights in the glove box or storage compartment. Everything is black and tucked away so it's difficult to see unless I get a flashlight. The handles are what I miss the most."

I LOVE MY EDGE

By on Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pros: "Fun to Drive, Great Features, and keyless start"

Cons: "Price is high"

"I love the comfort level and all the great features. The panoramic vista roof is a great feature and I actually fine myself using it more than I ever though I would. The Ford SYNC is a great feature. The best feature of the car is the hands free feature. There is ample leg room in the rear seats and plenty of room to get in and out. The power lift gate is a must for me and I have thoroughly enjoyed having it. The HID headlamps give the exterior of the car a nice touch. I love the new front end on the EDGE. It looks better than the older models. Overall I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a crossover."

Excellent Vehicle

By on Sunday, August 05, 2007

"My son bought an Edge about 6 months ago and has really liked the vehicle. He has not had one problem with it. Because of all the safety features, styling and gas milage I decided to buy an Edge for my college age daughter. Her college is 400 miles from home and she makes several trips home during the school year. She will be much safer in the Edge than her previous car. Plus she loves the car and so do many of her friends. When my wife and I are ready for a new car we will take a close look at the Edge. Ford has done a very good job with the Edge."

Could not be happier...

By on Friday, May 16, 2014

"I have owned my Edge for just over 3 years now, and I can honestly say this is the best vehicle I have ever owned, for so many reasons. Mid sized SUV that handles like a luxury car. If you have never experienced adaptive cruise control, you are in for a pleasant experience. While using ACC, you feel so much more relaxed while driving for extended periods, it is truly amazing! The rest of the vehicle is also a dream to own. Plenty of technology inside and the way the interior is designed, it makes it very comfortable. The SYNC system is very helpful while driving. It allows you to complete so many options without ever taking your eyes off of the road in front of you. Superior design and technology."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Edge near Honolulu. See local deals