2012 Ford Edge

Based on 607 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

I LOVE my Edge Limited. Am not going to trade it.

By on Saturday, March 21, 2015

Pros: "Drives like a dream."

Cons: "Very sensitive power-steering"

"I bought my Edge Limited brand-new at the dealership with 17 miles on it & I have loved it ever since. I especially enjoy the automatic tail-gate lift, which can be opened from the console or my key. Absolutely terrific SUV."

This is the very best vehicle I have ever owned!!!

By on Thursday, March 19, 2015

Pros: "Love..fun to drive and looks sharp on the road"

Cons: "I have NO cons... sorry but I don't"

"I have always traded every 2-3 years and have always been ready to trade..since I've had this 2009 Edge Limited, I have been so very satisfied that I have not wanted to part with it. I am considering a trade only now due to the mileage being 86,000 but I'm still wavering because I simply LOVE MY RIDE!!! This is an honest evaluation and anyone that knows me personally, knows how much I do love it. Very reliable, easy to drive, very comfortable and just wonderful.... :)"

Definitely best vehicle I have ever owned.

By on Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Pros: "Reliable & comfortable to drive long distances."

Cons: "Would like turn signal on side view mirror"

"I especially enjoy the panoramic roof with the built in baffle to keep down wind noise. The power seats are leather, heated and extremely comfortable especially for a long drive. Lots of leg room front and back. Another terrific feature is the ability to open the rear door with a click of the remote. Very handy when carrying packages or kids. Interior storage is well thought out and back seats fold flat for ample loading room."

Dependable Vehicle

By on Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Pros: "Not bad considering..."

Cons: "Repairs can be pricy."

"The vehicle rides and handles surprisingly well. The interior is comfortable during long and short commutes. The placements of controls in my model the Sel Plus are well thought out. The negative factors are as follows; there seems to be a deficiency with the rubber insulation that surrounds the front windshield? It's known to break/ detach from its surround and protrude at the bottom of the windshield? In the lighter colored interiors, the front windshield causes a Glare which is disconcerting but something you'll get used to over time. Lastly for me and apparently others, eventually you might experience a rattle from the front end, seemingly caused by a bushing deteriorating on the control arms. A costly repair since the busing can only be replaced as a whole unit of the control arm, Expect to pay upwards of 1,000.00 for the repair."

This is by far the best vehicle we have ever owned

By on Tuesday, March 10, 2015

"Comfort and convenience on this SUV is unreal. We travel over 1600 miles (round trip) to Florida each year and never feel uncomfortable. The adaptive cruise, blind spot information system and crash avoidance alert almost seems like it is on auto-pilot. We bought this car new and other than a few updates with SYNC, have never had any problems with it. Very smooth ride and plenty of power. We would definitely buy another one."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Edge near Honolulu. See local deals