2011 Ford Edge

Based on 633 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Great Vehicle

By on Monday, February 21, 2011

"I have owned the SEL Edge for nearly 8 months now and it has been a great experience. I traded my Fx2 F-150 which I loved, but the Edge offered more for my lifestyle. Especially with the winter weather, I can depend on the Edge to get me anywhere that most vehicles, even SUVs and trucks, cannot. I have taken two cross country road trips in the Edge, and they have been comfortable and highly relaxing due to the SYNC system and great seating in the front and rear. The SYNC system is amazing when connected to an iPhone and the rest of the interior features are just as pleasing. There is plenty of cargo space and even more with the remote folding rear seats. A lot of room for those weekend skiing trips, gear and all. The engine power is not lacking for the Edge. I have no problems in passing and getting that extra boost of speed when needed. I am a sports car fan, but this vehicle lives up to all of my expectations. I would not trade it for another sports car at the moment."

Best Ride

By on Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"After 36000 miles I have found it to be extremely reliable. The ride is amazing. Lots of power and with the AWD it handles great on snowy roads. The seats are large and roomy. I'm usually driving it...but on those rare occasions I have to ride in the back seat...the pana roof and the amount of leg room is great. Unfortunately, with two car seats in the back seat it is simply NOT a 5 passenger car. Other than that I would purchase another!"

Great!

By on Friday, October 30, 2009

"Bought my '07 SEL as a used "off rental" in 01/08 for $20,000 with 12000 miles. Had a couple minor issues with wheel and pinion seals that were fixed under warranty. Yes the tranny does have a clunk now and again under low starting out RPMs but does not hinder performance. I am a road warrior and now have 60000 miles on it. Average 20 mpg no matter how I drive it. Got 58,000 miles on the original pads and made the dealer change them even though they said they had another 10000 miles wear left. Went with FOMOCO pads so I'm sure I will get 60000 out of these too. I put my own tow package on it and am looking forward to seeing how it handles a loaded 2 place snowmobile trailer. Don't think it will be a problem as it is a heavy vehicle for its size and has TONS of power. AWD is awesome in snow especially when you switch off the traction control (great option)in deep snow. Comfort is unbelievable for a smaller vehicle. I am 6'3" 250 lb and fit pretty good even on long trips. Not as comfy as my Expedition was by any means but I'm getting twice the gas mileage! Buy one...you'll love it. I think you should start with an '08 though when they should have the bugs out."

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"This is one great drive/ride. I am very much pleased and glad to see Ford has stepped up and is taking comfort and quality to the extreme. I've been a foreign car drive most of my life and it's great to finally have a US vehicle that exceeds my expectations."

I love, love, love my 2010 Ford Edge Limited!

By on Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Pros: "Excellent comfort and reliability. Classy look."

"Have owned this car now for 4 1/2 years and still in love with it. No problems with it mechanically or otherwise. Bought it for comfort and it has not let me down. Plenty of leg room and cargo room. Replacing the tires for the first time in next few months. The only complaint that I can think of would be a "squeak in the driver seatbelt mechanism" and that only happens when the seatbelt is in locked position and you are on uneven driving surfaces. Would give it a perfect 10 rating, but I haven't driven every car out there yet. But by far, this Edge and my old 2006 Ford F150 Super Crew have been the best. Can't beat Ford's comfort and reliability in their quality vehicles (and I'm an Ex-3-time Chevrolet Silverado owner!)"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Edge near Honolulu. See local deals