2010 Ford Edge

Based on 669 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

I LOVE MY EDGE

By on Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pros: "Fun to Drive, Great Features, and keyless start"

Cons: "Price is high"

"I love the comfort level and all the great features. The panoramic vista roof is a great feature and I actually fine myself using it more than I ever though I would. The Ford SYNC is a great feature. The best feature of the car is the hands free feature. There is ample leg room in the rear seats and plenty of room to get in and out. The power lift gate is a must for me and I have thoroughly enjoyed having it. The HID headlamps give the exterior of the car a nice touch. I love the new front end on the EDGE. It looks better than the older models. Overall I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a crossover."

excellent vehicle

By on Monday, January 27, 2014

Pros: "fun features, easy to drive, great drivability"

Cons: "a bit pricier than other SUV's but worth it"

"I came from another crossover SUV and bought the Edge in the middle of winter. I can't even begin to describe the difference in driving ability from my previous car to this one. Complete night and day. Handles excellently in snow, slush, and ice. Incredibly quiet and comfortable ride. Lots of interior space making it comfortable for long distance driving. Lots of fun little features, too, like the customizable ambient lighting. I also use bluetooth quite frequently and I am impressed with how little outside noise you hear. Would recommend over and over again! LOVE LOVE LOVE"

best all around car, right size

By on Tuesday, February 18, 2014

"Most convenient vehicle I ever owned. Comfortable with smooth drive, easy to get in and out, plenty cargo space, just right size. One of the best all around vehicle with many available extra options"

Excellent Vehicle

By on Sunday, August 5, 2007

"My son bought an Edge about 6 months ago and has really liked the vehicle. He has not had one problem with it. Because of all the safety features, styling and gas milage I decided to buy an Edge for my college age daughter. Her college is 400 miles from home and she makes several trips home during the school year. She will be much safer in the Edge than her previous car. Plus she loves the car and so do many of her friends. When my wife and I are ready for a new car we will take a close look at the Edge. Ford has done a very good job with the Edge."

Excellent overall value - luxury brand features

By on Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Pros: "Great value, luxury features without the price"

"I'm not a brand loyal car buyer. My wife and I looked at Honda, Toyota, Ford, GM and even Lexus. The Ford was superior in almost every feature category (including comparison to the Lexus). The MyFord Touch was the most advanced system of any brand and works very well. I had heard complaints about MyFord Touch regarding its ease of use but I don't understand those complaints at all. The interior is very comfortable on long rides and the quality of the interior is excellent. I wasn't very excited about buying a "CUV" but with kids it was the practical choice. The most surprising part is how much I enjoy driving it. The powertrain is impressive (3.5L) at almost 300 hp. The car moves and still averages city/hwy combo over 23 mpg and I don't have a light foot. I also tow a couple trailers around 2,000lb and it handles them fine. I'm only at 55,000 miles but I haven't had a single issue. I haven't even had a light bulb burn out. Ford really impressed me with the Edge/Explorer combo and I felt like it was more competitive with the much higher priced Lexus than the comparable GM/Toyota counterparts. So far the reliability is flawless. The only thing I'm not completely sold on is the exterior styling but that's just a personal preference. I think anyone that's looking for a well rounded, well equipped vehicle will find the Edge to be a very convincing offering."

Fun SUV for the Money with Lots of Extras

By on Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pros: "Great price, gas mileasge, style, stereo, power.."

Cons: "Seats could be more comfortable"

"Overall a great SUV. I traded my Lexus RX 350 in for it because I wanted something sportier, better gas mileage, way more options, much better stereo, more fun to drive, cheaper and I got it with the Edge. The only thing the Lexus had better was the comfort of the seats and better/softer leather.."

This is my second Edge and I love it!

By on Friday, May 9, 2014

Pros: "great styling, smooth quiet ride, great mileage"

Cons: "nothing stands out"

"I currently own my 2nd Edge, a 2013 Limited with the Panoramic Roof and 20" chrome clad wheels. I have had no trouble whatsoever with my Edge and I get compliments on it frequently. I have the Deep Impact Metallic Blue and it always stands out wherever I am. It has a very smooth, quiet ride and I love MyFord touch. I don't understand why Consumer Reports has issues with it, I am not tech savvy and yet I have never had any trouble using it. The quality is top notch and I love the styling. I average around 25 mpg on my mostly highway daily driving and I have the V6 engine. I love this vehicle!"

Love it so much selling this to buy a new one!

By on Monday, February 17, 2014

"My wife and I love our edge. Everything about it is top notch. Rides great, handles great, and is roomy. The engine has all the power you could need and want. Runs great! We love it so much that we are replacing it with a new version of the same car!"

Very good vehicle

By on Sunday, June 9, 2013

Pros: "Like the everready bunny, it keeps going and going"

Cons: "blind spot"

"This has been one of the best cars I've owned. For the first 90000 miles we used this car to pull a 2500 lb trailer from city to city. Our workers abused it, reaching towing speeds of 98 mph according to our gps, yet the car didn't complain. After retiring from the circuit, it has been our daily driver, for both local and long distance trips. The transmission is finally getting balky, and I'm probably going to replace it and continue to drive this car. It still doesn't burn any oil, and has no other mechanical issues I'm aware of. We get 24 mpg at ordinary highway speeds. The interior is now showing a little wear, especially around the gear shift/cupholder area, where that plastic covering always wears. The seat fabric is still like-new. This car has surprising power, enough to tow our trailer without acting like it was overloaded, and without having the drive train die despite unbelievably hard effort. The only negatives I have about this car are that it has a large blind spot, and the hood is high enough compared to front seat levels to interfere with forward curb vision on occasion (even though I am over six ft tall). Also, sych proved to not be for us, it just about drove us crazy, so we have not used it."

LOVE my Edge

By on Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Pros: "Super comfy, sturdy, smooth ride, great looking"

Cons: "Little pricy, blind spots"

"I cannot say enough amazing things about this vehicle. I've only owned it for a short while now, but i love it. I bought a used 2010 SEL with 43000km on it and it has been a dream. The only negative thing i've found to possibly say about it is the blind spots; they're a little difficult to navigate, but the mirrors have the cut out that let you see further into the other lane so its not a huge deal. I feel so safe in this vehicle, and the ride is so smooth. Even my boyfriend who has said many times he will ONLY buy trucks, said he would purchase this vehicle for himself as well."

Absolutely love the car.

By on Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pros: "Everything so far"

Cons: "Too Much$.drove several this was best bang 4 buck"

"Have owned for 6 months now and no complaints except the sliding sunroof hangs up in one spot when you try to close it. Seems that it just needs lube. Great car in all weather. Mine is AWD. Traveled numerous mountain passes. When every one else is chaining up we just keep on cruizing by!! Does not get 25MPG. Have gotten 22 on a long trip. Very comfy on long trips. Passengers say back seat is very cozy. Very satisfied with this car."

Best Ride

By on Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"After 36000 miles I have found it to be extremely reliable. The ride is amazing. Lots of power and with the AWD it handles great on snowy roads. The seats are large and roomy. I'm usually driving it...but on those rare occasions I have to ride in the back seat...the pana roof and the amount of leg room is great. Unfortunately, with two car seats in the back seat it is simply NOT a 5 passenger car. Other than that I would purchase another!"

Great!

By on Friday, October 30, 2009

"Bought my '07 SEL as a used "off rental" in 01/08 for $20,000 with 12000 miles. Had a couple minor issues with wheel and pinion seals that were fixed under warranty. Yes the tranny does have a clunk now and again under low starting out RPMs but does not hinder performance. I am a road warrior and now have 60000 miles on it. Average 20 mpg no matter how I drive it. Got 58,000 miles on the original pads and made the dealer change them even though they said they had another 10000 miles wear left. Went with FOMOCO pads so I'm sure I will get 60000 out of these too. I put my own tow package on it and am looking forward to seeing how it handles a loaded 2 place snowmobile trailer. Don't think it will be a problem as it is a heavy vehicle for its size and has TONS of power. AWD is awesome in snow especially when you switch off the traction control (great option)in deep snow. Comfort is unbelievable for a smaller vehicle. I am 6'3" 250 lb and fit pretty good even on long trips. Not as comfy as my Expedition was by any means but I'm getting twice the gas mileage! Buy one...you'll love it. I think you should start with an '08 though when they should have the bugs out."

Have had NO problems with this auto.

By on Saturday, August 16, 2014

Pros: "Looks GREAT & is fun to drive."

"Driving it is GREAT!!!! Very responsive and has very good get-up-and-go on the highway. Love the Panorama Roof. Seats are very comfortable (but wish could adjust for better Lumbar settings). Has been a VERY GOOD RIDE!!!!"

Overall a very nice vehicle.

By on Friday, August 15, 2014

Pros: "See above"

Cons: "Hatchback storage area is smaller than anticipated"

"This is he first crossover type vehicle I've ever owned and I have to admit that it is a very comfortable auto with a nice smooth ride. Interior is exceptionally roomy with nice added features for convenience."

Good balance of comfort and economy

By on Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable interior, plenty of cargo space"

"I work on construction and there is plenty of room for my gear in the cargo area. I would not recommend the storage area accessory option, the cover is hard to use-it does not retract as in Explorer model and has to be unhooked and folded. I have been down muddy and rutted roads many times with no problem on the front wheel drive option. Comfortable as a family car as well."

Love this Car!

By on Saturday, January 4, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, Ride, Mileage and electronics systems"

Cons: "Price"

"We rented a 2013 Ford Edge for a 5000 mile driving vacation and we loved it so much that we bought one after we came home. Comfort, ride and mileage are excellent. My only con is that there was very little negotiation on price. Still a good value though. Would recommend to anyone."

Love it.

By on Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Pros: "Really great to drive. Easy to park. A fun vehic"

Cons: "I can't think of anything I don't like about it."

"This vehicle drives like a dream, and turns on a dime. Great ride and really comfortable. I will never have anything but another Edge."

You Can't go Wrong with This!

By on Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable and reliable (as are all Fords lol)"

Cons: "Blind Spots"

"The Edge has always been my dream vehicle. I finally got one 7 months ago and abosolutely love it! I have the SEL Plus which has so many conveniences and the panorama roof is spectacular. The only complaints I have is how it handles in curves while driving fast(probably my less than desireable tires)and the blind spots. The edge has some get-up too, and the turning radius for a small SUV is unbeatable. I can't wait to buy my next dream car - the Edge Sport. I would recommend this to anyone, I am a fan!!"

Love It!

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, easy to manuever"

Cons: "lack of cupholders in backseat"

"I have the limited edition, but no navi or vista roof. Didn't want to pay for the extras. I have put 17,000 miles on it since I bought it 8 months ago. Miles have been both city, in hilly areas, and highway. It is not the quietest ride but it is super comfortable and handles great! It's really easy to park whether I need to parralell park or back into a space using the side mirrors and backup sensors. I am tall for a woman at 5'10" so the larger limited seats are a great fit. Passengers have plenty of room in the back seat. I have plenty of cargo room. But wish there were more storage options. The car is quick to go from a stop which I prefer. I have no issues with the brakes and gas mileage is about 19 city and 24 hwy."

By on Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"2007 model. Great car. Very comfortabe. Lots of room when seats are folded down. Reliable car until suddenly the transmission failed. Replaced trans at 31,000."

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"This is one great drive/ride. I am very much pleased and glad to see Ford has stepped up and is taking comfort and quality to the extreme. I've been a foreign car drive most of my life and it's great to finally have a US vehicle that exceeds my expectations."

By on Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Pros: "Most reliable car I've ever owned."

Cons: "Road noise higher that I'd like."

"No problems what so ever! Bought it new. Everything still works as new. Performed all the routine maintenance at the dealer, but that's it. Car handles nice and has plenty of power. Lots of room. Added a tow bar to pull a trailer for my riding lawn mower. Pulls it with ease. Just a great car. When I get over 100K miles I'll hand it down to my daughter and get a new one. Minor complaint: road noise is higher than I'd like."

This is by far the best vehicle we have ever owned

By on Tuesday, March 10, 2015

"Comfort and convenience on this SUV is unreal. We travel over 1600 miles (round trip) to Florida each year and never feel uncomfortable. The adaptive cruise, blind spot information system and crash avoidance alert almost seems like it is on auto-pilot. We bought this car new and other than a few updates with SYNC, have never had any problems with it. Very smooth ride and plenty of power. We would definitely buy another one."

I love, love, love my 2010 Ford Edge Limited!

By on Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Pros: "Excellent comfort and reliability. Classy look."

"Have owned this car now for 4 1/2 years and still in love with it. No problems with it mechanically or otherwise. Bought it for comfort and it has not let me down. Plenty of leg room and cargo room. Replacing the tires for the first time in next few months. The only complaint that I can think of would be a "squeak in the driver seatbelt mechanism" and that only happens when the seatbelt is in locked position and you are on uneven driving surfaces. Would give it a perfect 10 rating, but I haven't driven every car out there yet. But by far, this Edge and my old 2006 Ford F150 Super Crew have been the best. Can't beat Ford's comfort and reliability in their quality vehicles (and I'm an Ex-3-time Chevrolet Silverado owner!)"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Edge near Honolulu. See local deals