2010 Ford Edge

Based on 590 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Better than the Murano!

By on Thursday, March 27, 2008

"I picked up my 2008 Edge limited about a month ago, and I lOVE IT. It's black with black leather and chrome wheels. The ride is like a car and the interior is so sharp looking. I especially like the little touches like the white stitching on the leather seats. The Vista roof makes the interior feel even roomier. I had my heart set on a Murano as the car I was turning in was a Nissan, but the Edge blew it away. There is much more room in the back seat in the Edge and MUCH less expensive. The only two improvements I would make are the gas mileage...getting 17 mpg right now and the lighting on the dash isn't very bright and it's hard to see during dusk. Save yourself thousands and by the Edge!!!"

Surprised

By on Friday, March 21, 2008

"Very Roomy...Ride and handling are excellent. One of the best Fords I have ever owned. A beast in the snow. Better than the 2004 Explorer Sport Trac. I owned previously. Need awd in the North country. Just drive and you will be very pleasently surprised"

Blah!

By on Thursday, March 20, 2008

""Bought a left over 2007 SEL AWD in October. In January I had a transmission leak and exhaust smell in the cabin when I put the CUV in reverse. Took it to the dealership and they fixed the front axle seal, but couldn't replicate the exhaust smell. Then this month (march 08) I was told my master cylinder was low and needed to be looked at, another 2 days at the shop. The MPG isn't great either. It is a nice looking car though. I will admit that I will be going back to Nissan when this CUV is paid off. I had my Maxima for 3 years and never had this much of a problem."

Second Review

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"Wrote a review in January after owning this crossover for 2 wks. Time for second review. Good points-Still knock out looks. Is confortable. Great ride! Love the puddle lights. Visa roof and Nav. system work well. Bad points-poor mileage, dash gauges are the 60's Mustang. Trim strip around the radio reflects the sun thru windshield. Reflects right in your eye's. Motor is still loud when cold. Chrome clad wheels are hubcaps-$750 extra. Nav sys/Vista roof overpriced. Window rubber strips not seated correctly at factory. Poor dealer follow-up. Not even free wash. No gear indicator on dash. Overall opinion-put the Avalon engine/trans in the vehicle and it would stop the engine noise and improve mileage greatly. Still love it and would by it again."

By on Friday, March 14, 2008

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Edge near Honolulu. See local deals