2010 Ford Edge

Based on 595 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Some Issues

By on Thursday, April 17, 2008

"I have experienced some issues with my new EDGE. There was a leak in the front axel, in which you couldn't see the leak, but, when you stopped there was this terrible burning smell. I've also had and engine oil leak and I needed the heater core replaced. On the other hand, there is a great deal of room in this car, and the styling is right-on! The only extra I wish I would have purchased with the car is the back-up camera. It is almost impossible to see when backing up in the dark through those tinted windows."

2007 EDGE

By on Wednesday, April 16, 2008

"JUST ONE GREAT SUV, LOVE THE WAY YOU HAVE THE FEELING OF CONTROL,WITH ALL THE EASE AND COMFORT OF A CAR. LOVED IT."

07 Edge

By on Tuesday, April 01, 2008

"This is a very sharp looking vehicle. I like the way it handles. Presently getting 18 mpg, was hoping for a little better and time will tell, it may get better. Only has 8000 miles at present. Very roomy and comforable. I was expecting better quality in the leather seating, the rear seats are not trimmed with piping along the bottom, the edges are just cut off/rough. For the most part I'm happy with my Edge."

Great Family Car

By on Friday, March 28, 2008

"I bought this car as my first new car ever and love it! My new husband and I can't wait to start our new family with it- way better than the Escape (too small) and more comfortable then Explorer (my parents have one and are jealous). Everyone compliments on the styling and I feel completely safe driving around in it- lots of safety and comfort features. Very driver friendly. Didn't get the navigation system built in but bought a separate one to use when traveling with friends in their cars ( but they usually want to take mine now!). I come from a FORD family and my husband a CHEVY family and they all admire my new ford- Great car!"

awsome vehicle

By on Thursday, March 27, 2008

"Recently leased awd limited. very pleased, went out with friends in snow strom and handled very well. Very nice interior, roomy, plenty of space to transport things. Fuel ecomony not bad. Vista roof nice option. Looking forward to driving in summer on vac. or anytime."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Edge near Honolulu. See local deals