2010 Ford Edge

Based on 633 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Fantastic for the price

By on Saturday, November 16, 2013

Pros: "Roomy, handling, relatively quick, fuel mileage"

Cons: "The usual hard plastic Ford interior"

"I've put 130,000 miles of hard urban driving on this car in six years. It's very quick for it's size and handles extremely well. Plenty of room. The sliding glass roof is very cool but was a pricey option for something I rarely use. Now the downside. The only problem I've had in six years are brakes and tires. No big deal. Yesterday, I found a puddle of antifreeze in the garage coming from the cooling pump weep hole. I've replaced 3 or 4 cooling pumps in my 47 years, but on this model, you have to remove the entire flipping engine! AND, it's driven by the timing chain so you need special tools. I have the know-how but not the time. Now I'm faced with paying 2,000 to fix a car worth about 7,500."

Excellent Vehicle

By on Sunday, August 05, 2007

"My son bought an Edge about 6 months ago and has really liked the vehicle. He has not had one problem with it. Because of all the safety features, styling and gas milage I decided to buy an Edge for my college age daughter. Her college is 400 miles from home and she makes several trips home during the school year. She will be much safer in the Edge than her previous car. Plus she loves the car and so do many of her friends. When my wife and I are ready for a new car we will take a close look at the Edge. Ford has done a very good job with the Edge."

I LOVE MY EDGE

By on Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pros: "Fun to Drive, Great Features, and keyless start"

Cons: "Price is high"

"I love the comfort level and all the great features. The panoramic vista roof is a great feature and I actually fine myself using it more than I ever though I would. The Ford SYNC is a great feature. The best feature of the car is the hands free feature. There is ample leg room in the rear seats and plenty of room to get in and out. The power lift gate is a must for me and I have thoroughly enjoyed having it. The HID headlamps give the exterior of the car a nice touch. I love the new front end on the EDGE. It looks better than the older models. Overall I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a crossover."

best all around car, right size

By on Tuesday, February 18, 2014

"Most convenient vehicle I ever owned. Comfortable with smooth drive, easy to get in and out, plenty cargo space, just right size. One of the best all around vehicle with many available extra options"

excellent vehicle

By on Monday, January 27, 2014

Pros: "fun features, easy to drive, great drivability"

Cons: "a bit pricier than other SUV's but worth it"

"I came from another crossover SUV and bought the Edge in the middle of winter. I can't even begin to describe the difference in driving ability from my previous car to this one. Complete night and day. Handles excellently in snow, slush, and ice. Incredibly quiet and comfortable ride. Lots of interior space making it comfortable for long distance driving. Lots of fun little features, too, like the customizable ambient lighting. I also use bluetooth quite frequently and I am impressed with how little outside noise you hear. Would recommend over and over again! LOVE LOVE LOVE"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Edge near Honolulu. See local deals