2009 Ford Edge

Based on 594 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 22 23 24 | Next

2007 EDGE

By on Wednesday, April 16, 2008

"JUST ONE GREAT SUV, LOVE THE WAY YOU HAVE THE FEELING OF CONTROL,WITH ALL THE EASE AND COMFORT OF A CAR. LOVED IT."

07 Edge

By on Tuesday, April 01, 2008

"This is a very sharp looking vehicle. I like the way it handles. Presently getting 18 mpg, was hoping for a little better and time will tell, it may get better. Only has 8000 miles at present. Very roomy and comforable. I was expecting better quality in the leather seating, the rear seats are not trimmed with piping along the bottom, the edges are just cut off/rough. For the most part I'm happy with my Edge."

Great Family Car

By on Friday, March 28, 2008

"I bought this car as my first new car ever and love it! My new husband and I can't wait to start our new family with it- way better than the Escape (too small) and more comfortable then Explorer (my parents have one and are jealous). Everyone compliments on the styling and I feel completely safe driving around in it- lots of safety and comfort features. Very driver friendly. Didn't get the navigation system built in but bought a separate one to use when traveling with friends in their cars ( but they usually want to take mine now!). I come from a FORD family and my husband a CHEVY family and they all admire my new ford- Great car!"

awsome vehicle

By on Thursday, March 27, 2008

"Recently leased awd limited. very pleased, went out with friends in snow strom and handled very well. Very nice interior, roomy, plenty of space to transport things. Fuel ecomony not bad. Vista roof nice option. Looking forward to driving in summer on vac. or anytime."

Better than the Murano!

By on Thursday, March 27, 2008

"I picked up my 2008 Edge limited about a month ago, and I lOVE IT. It's black with black leather and chrome wheels. The ride is like a car and the interior is so sharp looking. I especially like the little touches like the white stitching on the leather seats. The Vista roof makes the interior feel even roomier. I had my heart set on a Murano as the car I was turning in was a Nissan, but the Edge blew it away. There is much more room in the back seat in the Edge and MUCH less expensive. The only two improvements I would make are the gas mileage...getting 17 mpg right now and the lighting on the dash isn't very bright and it's hard to see during dusk. Save yourself thousands and by the Edge!!!"

Surprised

By on Friday, March 21, 2008

"Very Roomy...Ride and handling are excellent. One of the best Fords I have ever owned. A beast in the snow. Better than the 2004 Explorer Sport Trac. I owned previously. Need awd in the North country. Just drive and you will be very pleasently surprised"

Blah!

By on Thursday, March 20, 2008

""Bought a left over 2007 SEL AWD in October. In January I had a transmission leak and exhaust smell in the cabin when I put the CUV in reverse. Took it to the dealership and they fixed the front axle seal, but couldn't replicate the exhaust smell. Then this month (march 08) I was told my master cylinder was low and needed to be looked at, another 2 days at the shop. The MPG isn't great either. It is a nice looking car though. I will admit that I will be going back to Nissan when this CUV is paid off. I had my Maxima for 3 years and never had this much of a problem."

Second Review

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"Wrote a review in January after owning this crossover for 2 wks. Time for second review. Good points-Still knock out looks. Is confortable. Great ride! Love the puddle lights. Visa roof and Nav. system work well. Bad points-poor mileage, dash gauges are the 60's Mustang. Trim strip around the radio reflects the sun thru windshield. Reflects right in your eye's. Motor is still loud when cold. Chrome clad wheels are hubcaps-$750 extra. Nav sys/Vista roof overpriced. Window rubber strips not seated correctly at factory. Poor dealer follow-up. Not even free wash. No gear indicator on dash. Overall opinion-put the Avalon engine/trans in the vehicle and it would stop the engine noise and improve mileage greatly. Still love it and would by it again."

By on Friday, March 14, 2008

great vehicle

By on Friday, March 14, 2008

"I bought my edge 5 months ago and just love it the only problem i have is the tranmission jerks in heavy traffic. I just got back from a 1500 mile trip and with 4 adults and lots of luggage we still had plenty of room. The gas milage is not what the sticker said but it is close. We are a ford family of 25 and all drive a FORD this is the best one yet. My father bought a 2008 explorer and is now wanting to trade it afer driving my EDGE, and soon will"

Tranny issues

By on Wednesday, March 05, 2008

"I HAD 6k MILES AND TRANNY SEALS STARTED LEAKING DEALER SAYS IT HAS IT ON ALL OF 2007 EDGES."

I love the Edge

By on Monday, March 03, 2008

"Best features:heated seats, vista roof, navigation. Worst: MPG averages 14 city, blind spot around side mirrors. Overall very nice ride. Traded a 2002 Hyundai Sante Fe. I liked the Sante Fe but it didn't have near the power of the Edge."

THE BEST CUV

By on Monday, March 03, 2008

"THIS EDGE IS A WONDERFULL VEHICLE TO DRIVE. I FEEL SAFE AND I FEEL THAT IS NEVER GOING TO DIE ON ME. IT FEELS SOLID, POWERFULL, STABLE AND IT LOOK SO GOOD. PEOPLE ALWAYS TELL ME WOW ITS A NICE LOOKING VEHICLE. AND I FEEL PROUD THAT IS MADE BY FORD."

its ok

By on Friday, February 29, 2008

"The gas mileage is the biggest let down (16). I got better with my Tahoe. I love the acceleration and it is very comfortable and quiet. Good size for a family of 5 and I like that I can get four big guys and four sets of golf clubs in it."

By on Thursday, February 21, 2008

piece of junk

By on Saturday, February 16, 2008

"I have had my Edge for 8 months and it has been in the shop 4 times 1.tire sensor the night I bought it.2.leaking trans fluid,they said it had a tsb on it that once it finished leaking out it would be fine ok so I kept driving it it never got asny better finally my bother got under it and looked it was leaking from axle seal.3. after fixing that they found transfer case problems, so they replaced transfer case.4.they had to replace transmition sensor.This car has been a complete nightmare.I paid after everything 35,000 what a waste of money."

Ford hit a home run with the Edge

By on Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"I chose the 2008 Edge SEL as my company car, and I was not disappointed. The SYNC is incredibly useful for anyone who spends a lot of time in the car - it allows you to make phone calls and use your iPod hands-free or via the steering wheel controls. The ride is as smooth as silk - I also own a 2006 Escape, and the Edge is light years better than the Escape. The rear seat is also very roomy - every time I take customers out, they comment on how much room there is. The AWD is well worth the money - with the numerous snowstorms that we have received in the northeast, driving has never been an issue. I now find that I am more worried about the other drivers on the road than my car! Buy an Edge AWD - you won't regret it."

I LOVE MY EDGE!!!!

By on Tuesday, February 05, 2008

"I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CAR!!!! IT IS ULTRA COMFORTABLE TO RIDE IN AND SUPER QUIET. MY 3 KIDS FIT IN THE BACK WITH LOTS OF LEG ROOM, THERE IS TONS OF STORAGE AND CARGO ROOM AND EVEN CUPHOLDERS IN THE DOORS! I HAVE THE AWD MODEL AND I LIVE IN A MOUNTAIN AREA, THIS CAR GETS ME THROUGH THE SNOW LIKE A DREAM. ALL THIS PLUS IT'S CUTE TOO!"

Great Job FORD!

By on Sunday, February 03, 2008

"i have never been impressed with FORD until i drove this. a hands down winner in this category, i am very pleased with my purchase. i sure hope they continue making more cars like this. a very solid feel all around."

Way to go Ford

By on Sunday, February 03, 2008

"What a nice vehicle, not to small not to big. Great seating room and good storage in the back. Plenty of power and great style. Glad I bought this one. Four wheel drive works wonderfully."

By on Friday, February 01, 2008

best vehicle so far

By on Tuesday, January 29, 2008

"I traded my 07 honda civic sedan for the edge and omg!! its sooo comfy and really cool car i got it with sync good op. but sometimes i get mad at her...lol she doesnt want to listen.. but this car is the best car i have had being so comfy and all oh and the heated seats a very big plus i love it!!!"

Great

By on Saturday, January 26, 2008

"I was never a big Ford fan but I gave it a try with the new Edge and I absolutely love it! I have no cpmplaits about it! My passengers love the vista roof! Great vehicle! Higly recommend it!"

Great value

By on Friday, January 25, 2008

"Feels like a luxury car and acts like one, too. Comfortable in front or back seats and the vista roof is amazing in either location. Love how much cargo space you have even with the car fully seated. Even with a 6'3" teen that sits in the back seat, we can take long family trips and everyone is happy. Performance is excellent. Great get-up-and-go on the road when you need it. Lots of power."

Great Vehicle

By on Saturday, January 19, 2008

"I previously owned a Toyota Camry V6. This Edge gets 18 MPG around town which is right up there with the Camry that got 19 MPG, Get about 24 on trips. A great ride vey smooth and comfy! I have had no problems just a lot of fun driving it! Love the Sirus Radio that came with it and have renewed my subscription. No regrets on my part."

Previous | 1 ... 22 23 24 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Edge near Honolulu. See local deals