2009 Ford Edge

Based on 623 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

You won't be disappointed

By on Monday, September 06, 2010

"Purchased my used 2010 Ford Edge SEL 2 months!Have already taken it on a couple road trips and it handled like a dream on the freeway. Very comfortable seating, fuel econony as expected. Heads turns all day to look at my silver bullet!!"

Looking into #2

By on Friday, September 03, 2010

"I have the 2009 Edge that I lease and have had it for over 1.5 yrs now. My is leather, panaramic roof, dual power seats, dual a/c, electronic fold down rear seats, etc...I absolutely LOVE it! Usually after about 6 months of having a new car the 'new' wears off and I find myself starting to think of which car I want next already but this has not been the case with my Edge. Although I still have a little under 1.5 yrs left on my lease with my current Edge, I am looking into turning it in for the 2011 Edge, just to get the newly updated Sync features. I love my Sync features now but the 2011 offers additional features that I have been wanting and would use like the voice command GPS, "Drive to ABC Road and XYZ Circle" and it shows it on the large screen and tells you how to get there. Even if you are not into all the technology stuff like I am, the Edge rides fantastic and I get asked at least once a month about it. My only complaint (?) would be that when it is full of gas and I put it in or out of park or lean against the rear getting items out, it easily rocks which at first always makes me think its not in park."

Love it!

By on Monday, August 30, 2010

"I bought my 2008 Ford Edge SEL used. It was a demo so only the dealer had been driving the car, which was great! I love the sporty look and feel , the Vista roof, the leather/heated seats, the 6-disc changer, the SYNC technology and the integrated phone system! I wasn't sure about the color at first but it has grown on me because I don't see many in the Ice Blue like mine. I have just a few complaints. One would be the air. I live in the hot humidity of the south where temps this summer reached well into the 100's. The air is plenty cold but it does NOT blow very forcefully so it takes a long time for the car to cool down. It also squeaks and creaks when going over bumpy roads. That is the only time I ever feel that the quality is substandard. The rest of the time I feel like I am driving a luxury car. Some others have mentioned the headrest being uncomfortable. I totally agree! But then again I don't use the headrest very often so it isn't a big deal. I have looked at the new 2011 Ford Edge and will definitely consider purchasing another Edge when the time comes!"

By on Friday, August 27, 2010

By on Thursday, August 19, 2010

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Edge near Honolulu. See local deals