2008 Ford Edge

Based on 669 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

I LOVE MY EDGE

By on Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pros: "Fun to Drive, Great Features, and keyless start"

Cons: "Price is high"

"I love the comfort level and all the great features. The panoramic vista roof is a great feature and I actually fine myself using it more than I ever though I would. The Ford SYNC is a great feature. The best feature of the car is the hands free feature. There is ample leg room in the rear seats and plenty of room to get in and out. The power lift gate is a must for me and I have thoroughly enjoyed having it. The HID headlamps give the exterior of the car a nice touch. I love the new front end on the EDGE. It looks better than the older models. Overall I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a crossover."

excellent vehicle

By on Monday, January 27, 2014

Pros: "fun features, easy to drive, great drivability"

Cons: "a bit pricier than other SUV's but worth it"

"I came from another crossover SUV and bought the Edge in the middle of winter. I can't even begin to describe the difference in driving ability from my previous car to this one. Complete night and day. Handles excellently in snow, slush, and ice. Incredibly quiet and comfortable ride. Lots of interior space making it comfortable for long distance driving. Lots of fun little features, too, like the customizable ambient lighting. I also use bluetooth quite frequently and I am impressed with how little outside noise you hear. Would recommend over and over again! LOVE LOVE LOVE"

best all around car, right size

By on Tuesday, February 18, 2014

"Most convenient vehicle I ever owned. Comfortable with smooth drive, easy to get in and out, plenty cargo space, just right size. One of the best all around vehicle with many available extra options"

Excellent Vehicle

By on Sunday, August 5, 2007

"My son bought an Edge about 6 months ago and has really liked the vehicle. He has not had one problem with it. Because of all the safety features, styling and gas milage I decided to buy an Edge for my college age daughter. Her college is 400 miles from home and she makes several trips home during the school year. She will be much safer in the Edge than her previous car. Plus she loves the car and so do many of her friends. When my wife and I are ready for a new car we will take a close look at the Edge. Ford has done a very good job with the Edge."

Excellent overall value - luxury brand features

By on Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Pros: "Great value, luxury features without the price"

"I'm not a brand loyal car buyer. My wife and I looked at Honda, Toyota, Ford, GM and even Lexus. The Ford was superior in almost every feature category (including comparison to the Lexus). The MyFord Touch was the most advanced system of any brand and works very well. I had heard complaints about MyFord Touch regarding its ease of use but I don't understand those complaints at all. The interior is very comfortable on long rides and the quality of the interior is excellent. I wasn't very excited about buying a "CUV" but with kids it was the practical choice. The most surprising part is how much I enjoy driving it. The powertrain is impressive (3.5L) at almost 300 hp. The car moves and still averages city/hwy combo over 23 mpg and I don't have a light foot. I also tow a couple trailers around 2,000lb and it handles them fine. I'm only at 55,000 miles but I haven't had a single issue. I haven't even had a light bulb burn out. Ford really impressed me with the Edge/Explorer combo and I felt like it was more competitive with the much higher priced Lexus than the comparable GM/Toyota counterparts. So far the reliability is flawless. The only thing I'm not completely sold on is the exterior styling but that's just a personal preference. I think anyone that's looking for a well rounded, well equipped vehicle will find the Edge to be a very convincing offering."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Edge near Honolulu. See local deals